Bills/Edwards Publicity

Virgil

Can any of you remember a time when the Bills were this popular. There are 3 undefeated teams, but the Bills seem like they have a new article about them almost every day. Actually, 90% of them are about Trent Edwards. I don't really have a point here, i'm just not used to it.

Seriously, it's kinda awesome.

Interesting side note, has anyone else noticed that all of the pics used in these articles are of us in our Throw-Back uniforms? I really think we need to make the switch permanently. For a small market team who needs money, we need to take advantage of this hype and push some merch. Throwbacks!!!!

I also have no point, but the Bills should give Marv a title, an office, and a scooter to roam the sidelines. He needs to be a part of all this, and we need to see him at every game. He is, after all, largely responsible for what we're seeing this season...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :wallbash:

Great to hear that enthusiasm. :wallbash:

To be honest, I have some mixed feelings about all the press the Bills have attracted. Sure, it's great to more read articles, and see more TV pieces about the Bills. (Although, have you noticed that more coverage doesn't really mean much more information. It's typically the same stuff, recycled among more sources.) However, some of me wishes they wouldn't get quite this much attention, so early in the season.

This kind of attention, and praise, can negatively impact a team. I like this team, though, and don't think they will be that impacted. Still I do wish this wasn't the price of being 4-0. It isn't as bad as it could be, if the Bills were a different team. [Can you imagine if the Jets were 4-0? They would have to plant new forests, for the news print, and install more pipes in the Internet, to accommodate all the ass kissing.]

But, bottom line, if National attention is the price of being 4-0, I'm glad the Bills are paying that price.

Still...I like it when they show disrespect and/or doubt towards, and pick against, the Bills.

Edit: Oh, yes the throwbacks are da bomb.

I also have no point, but the Bills should give Marv a title, an office, and a scooter to roam the sidelines. He needs to be a part of all this, and we need to see him at every game. He is, after all, largely responsible for what we're seeing this season...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

lol..yea 2 scooters one for marv and one for wilson..both equipt with I-V bag and O2...they can both ride arround the stadium and smack cheerleaders ass's as they scoot by

lol..yea 2 scooters one for marv and one for wilson..both equipt with I-V bag and O2...they can both ride arround the stadium and smack cheerleaders ass's as they scoot by

Hey, if that's what they want to do, I'm all for it. But, honestly, I think Marv, and maybe Ralph, could outrun half the posters on the wall, around the stadium.

Still...I like it when they show disrespect and/or doubt towards, and pick against, the Bills.

The problem, Dean, is that this happens when the Bills have a crappy record.

Enjoy it. Don't fight it.

The problem, Dean, is that this happens when the Bills have a crappy record.

Yes, I know. And I want to see them be WRONG while doing it, the bastages.

Don't worry. I am enjoying it.....in my way.

To be honest, I have some mixed feelings about all the press the Bills have attracted. Sure, it's great to more read articles, and see more TV pieces about the Bills. (Although, have you noticed that more coverage doesn't really mean much more information. It's typically the same stuff, recycled among more sources.) However, some of me wishes they wouldn't get quite this much attention, so early in the season.

This kind of attention, and praise, can negatively impact a team. I like this team, though, and don't think they will be that impacted. Still I do wish this wasn't the price of being 4-0. It isn't as bad as it could be, if the Bills were a different team. [Can you imagine if the Jets were 4-0? They would have to plant new forests, for the news print, and install more pipes in the Internet, to accommodate all the ass kissing.]

But, bottom line, if National attention is the price of being 4-0, I'm glad the Bills are paying that price.

What happened to you Dean?? You are way too nice lately. I've got a couple theories here but what's the deal??

What happened to you Dean?? You are way too nice lately. I've got a couple theories here but what's the deal??

Fu#k off, ya sot!

:wallbash:

I've always been nice, except to trolls and idiots (tridiots?).

I know Deano and Ye Ole Cotton would be sucking wind after a lap or two! Especially after an infamous night o' clubbin with Ye Ole Cotton!

You'll get no argument from me, Ye Ole.

The Jests and giAnts are under a microscrope because they live in NYC. When they do poorly they are the brunt of Letterman's jokes just like the Knicks are and the rest of the media isn't kind either. That works both ways.

Instead of throwbacks they need to design a new logo and make new uniforms that are slightly retro.

(In my best Bugs Bunny) Do tell! Do tell!!

Instead of throwbacks they need to design a new logo and make new uniforms that are slightly retro.

Bite your tongue before someone reads this and gives us a slug on the side of the helmets.

The Jests and giAnts are under a microscrope because they live in NYC. When they do poorly they are the brunt of Letterman's jokes just like the Knicks are and the rest of the media isn't kind either. That works both ways.

The Jets were undefeated, it would be taking the natural publicity for a NYC team, and multiplying it by the Brett Favre attention. ["It expands geometrically!"]

As for the Giants, of course they get their NYC sized notoriety. But considering they are from NYC, the reigning Super Bowl champs AND undefeated, I can't believe they don't get much more attention. It's almost like they are flying under the radar, considering.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

That sounds like Al Davis