Rams update

silvermike

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What worries me is that this (properly and purposely) will send a message to the ENTIRE Rams team that their jobs are ALL in jeopardy, which will make them all the more motivated to go out there and play hard on Sunday. I'm sure that's what this move had in mind, in part, to take the entire team by surprise.

That said, we still should beat them easily.

What worries me is that this (properly and purposely) will send a message to the ENTIRE Rams team that their jobs are ALL in jeopardy, which will make them all the more motivated to go out there and play hard on Sunday. I'm sure that's what this move had in mind, in part, to take the entire team by surprise.

Maybe, maybe not. When he benched Bulger for Frerotte last season, the Rams responded by losing their next four games to drop to 0-8.

That said, we still should beat them easily.

Just like last week -- the Bills will be all right unless they find a way to keep the other team in the game.

I hear ya. Whats next, no Warner or Fitzgerald for week 5?

Who would have thought that we'd be hoping for this 1 year ago today!

I know. Last year I just wanted us to play horrible teams and get wins. This year I want to play tough teams to see what we're made of. Now I know how John Kerry feels.

Now i'm very worried. The rams were going to be an absolute pushover. Now with green as QB, they might actually rally. However, the bills have to be quick learners here. No team is a pushover, especially a seriously hurting team like the rams. Hell, look at what the bills almost did to the cowboys last year on MNF. With that said though, its a very good thing that the bills were tested hard against the raiders last week. Maybe they'll play a 60 minute game this week against the rams.

Also, lets all remember to remind the country that the bills fans are the best in the world next week. We can do this all by sending lots of flowers to mrs. green and setting up some sort of memorial for trent, cause it will be a bloody miracle if he makes it through the game alive and walking.

I once cornered a raccoon in a motor home and it lunged at me and bit my arm so bad that I had to get rabies treatments every week for the next 2 months.

Moral of the story? I stomped the raccoon to death with my boot.

Did you ever corner a shark?

I was listening to Sirius NFL Radio when Adam Schein broke the news. He was beside himself that Linnehan would bench the only good player he has. He then asked a producer to find out if Bulger was injured or something. A few minutes later they producer comes on with Adam and describes his phone call with Torry Holt:

Producer: Hey Torry, it's Sirius NFL Radio.

Holt: Hey man, wassup?

Producer: What do you think about Bulger being benched?

Holt: Huh?

Producer: Yeah, your coach just issued a press release that Trent Green is starting against Buffalo.

Holt: Uhhhh...I gotta make a phone call. (click)

Nice way to have your best WR find out. No locker room issues on that team.

PTR

In my mind the craziest thing from that article is this:

The Rams, who play the Buffalo Bills at home on Sunday, were off Tuesday.

They're stinking the joint up and installing a new QB and they're off?!

Are you freaking kidding me? :nana: