I'm Sick of This Broncos Are The Class of the AFC Crap

UpstateSwagger

The Broncos have somehow become the media darlings of this early season, and I can't seem to figure out why. Yes, their offense has looked impressive, but let's look at who they've played.

1)A bad Oakland team. Look what we did to them once we settled down and realized they weren't going to roll over -- 17 points in the last eight minutes.

2)A San Diego team that defensively will be a shell of their former selves without Shaun Merriman.

3)And the Saints, well are the Saints. I don't even think they have a defensive coordinator because it's a waste of time.

Besides the fact that they have a TERRIBLE defense and have run up big numbers offensively on other poor defenses, they still are undefeated, right? Not so fast, this Denver team should be 1-2 not 3-0. They were literally beaten by the Chargers. If Hochulli doesn't blow that call it's a loss. Period. If it wasn't for that gnome Martin Gramatica blowing two FG's, they would have taken another loss yesterday. The Saints blew a lot of opportunities throughout on top of the blown kicks.

Now don't give me the "well we could be 1-2 too," because it's different. We made two legit fourth quarter comebacks. No blown calls, no midget-missed kicks, no nothing -- just a little heart and persevearence. Bills football.

Ladies and gentleman, I think we could be back. We may very well be the class of the AFC.

Jay Cutler is a legit coming of age quarterback, on a near Elite level. Brandon Marshall may just be the best wr in the league today, or at least top 5. They have a fantastic passing game. Giving them decent production out of their run game. Their defense is still a question mark. They're getting their hype because of Cutler/Marshall/Royal, and how they make it look so easy. It's a long season yet we'll see. The Broncos deserve their hub though. The Bills have been getting their respect in this regard as well. While not as flashy, more and more people are taking notice, of Edwards Lynch and company.

Really doesn't matter. Fact is, they're 3-0 and winning flashy games. The Bills get to play them later in the season, so if the Broncos aren't as good, we'll see it then. Until then, I really can't be too concerned that an undefeated team is getting some hype.

there is no reason to complain about stuff like this. both the bills and broncos are hot right now with young QBs and both are getting some praise. the only difference is that the broncos got lucky with that chargers game. but if you are "sick" of this, then you must be a pretty sick person in general. you could at least be happy our team is winning. if you can't enjoy that, then god help you.

I agree that the Broncos are rather overrated at this point. I think that if any team could be called the class of the AFC (besides us, of course), it would be the Titans. They very well might have the best defense in the NFL and now that they seem ready to move on without Vince Young as their starter, I see that offense improving by leaps and bounds, especially with the RB tandem of LenWhale White uber-fast rookie Chris Johnson.

Jay Cutler is a legit coming of age quarterback, on a near Elite level. Brandon Marshall may just be the best wr in the league today, or at least top 5. They have a fantastic passing game. Giving them decent production out of their run game. Their defense is still a question mark. They're getting their hype because of Cutler/Marshall/Royal, and how they make it look so easy. It's a long season yet we'll see. The Broncos deserve their hub though. The Bills have been getting their respect in this regard as well. While not as flashy, more and more people are taking notice, of Edwards Lynch and company.

Very nice summary. I think we could beat them in a head to head because we are better overall but they are legit, Cutler is a player

Wait until the Broncoes face a good defense. They played the Raiders, San Diego and the Saints. The raiders belive it or not have the best defense out of the group. The raiders looked bad defensively week 1 but that was coaching not the talent they have. The last two weeks it has been an all out attack from the Raiders and it has showed.

Ladies and gentleman, I think we could be back. We may very well be the class of the AFC.

I thought we were before last game. But we need to see more consistency from our O-line and D-line. The raiders won the battle in the trenches.

Ya, yuck. Who cares about Denver. I just hope we can beat St. Louis.

Then why did you enter this thread?

OP, I agree with you. Teams that don't field good defenses usually fizzle out down the stretch, and thats what Denver is. Cutler is a good one, but he isn't Peyton Manning. Alot of people on this board are afraid to say it, mostly for subjective reasons, but I think the Bills are the best and most balanced team in the AFC, according to the info we have up to this point.

Denver's offense has to be at the top of the league right now, even though they don't have a clear-cut #1 running back. Cutler is looking more legit and they have a dangerous receiving corps.

However, they have given up a lot of points on defense - 38 to San Diego (a game they should have lost) and 32 to New Orleans. The Raiders were a mess in week 1.

Had Hochuli made the right call in week 2, Denver & San Diego would be 2-1 and nobody would be talking about Denver just yet. The Bills, Titans, and *cough*Ravens*cough* would be the only unbeatens. :thumbsup:

Why isn't anyone paying attention to what the Titans are doing? They are 3-0 as well, and unlike Denver they have a kickass defense.

For the moment, I think no one in the media is paying close attention because the pre-programmed story line was "Tennessee = Vince Young, The Most Dynamic Player in Football History," and now that VY has imploded they do not know what to say. I think another win for TEN and people will "re-discover" them, and give Fisher the praise he deserves. Maybe even Kerry Collins too.