Who Would You Want To Play in The Playoffs?

PistolPeaTear

I know its early in the season still, but I am confident in our playoff chances. Given the current state of the AFC and how the current chips are falling, who would you like to see the bills play this year in the playoffs?

Even though their defense has been considered scary at the least, I would love to play the Titans. I would love a shot at that franchise and jeff fishers mustache, God I hate them still.

I know its early in the season still, but I am confident in our playoff chances. Given the current state of the AFC and how the current chips are falling, who would you like to see the bills play this year in the playoffs?

Even though their defense has been considered scary at the least, I would love to play the Titans. I would love a shot at that franchise and jeff fishers mustache, God I hate them still.

Anybody. Oh, God. Just anybody. Let's just get there, okay?

Damn you and your jinxing.