McFaddens in NYC

BillsNYC

haha awesome! had a similar experience with the bills backers ATL yesterday. we had about 50-100 people in the bar and while not so packed together as McFadden's, we were definitely standing on tables and jumping on each other, as well as a foundation shaking "3 AND 0! 3 AND 0! 3 AND 0!" chant

What bar do you guys go to now? I haven't been in a few years.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what was so weird for me, I really NEVER doubted we were winning that game, even after the TD and old fool Criqui saying thats game!!!

Different team this year

Did criqui really say game over? I must have missed that. Was that after the higgins TD? There was still 6 and a half mins left in the game. He really is a Buffalo traitor.

Did criqui really say game over? I must have missed that. Was that after the higgins TD? There was still 6 and a half mins left in the game. He really is a Buffalo traitor.

the exact qoute was something along the lines of"theres your game winner folks" and yes he said it, as I made my wife listen to it like 3 times in the next couple of minutes(game on tivo)

the exact qoute was something along the lines of"theres your game winner folks" and yes he said it, as I made my wife listen to it like 3 times in the next couple of minutes(game on tivo)

Isn't Don Criqui a native of Kenmore?

His sister Rosemary taught art at Cardinal O'Hara HS way back when...

Don must be used to the Bills' horrible finishes of last year.

Which bar?

Nice! I was at a sports bar watching it in the outskirts of Richmond, VA, and was surprised at the number of people there for the bills game. I was in the corner, watching it on a tv with no sound, and whenever the bills scored/made a big play i'd hear a good number of people clapping, sounded like at least a dozen!

Can't wait until I'm 21...year and a couple months :thumbsup:

I'm just shocked at the number of NYC Bills fans. I've lived in Westchester for about 8 years and its just Giants and Jets every where. Are a lot of the NYC backers western NY transplants?

Isn't Don Criqui a native of Kenmore?

His sister Rosemary taught art at Cardinal O'Hara HS way back when...

Don must be used to the Bills' horrible finishes of last year.

Criqui is a WNY'er and Bills fan. #1, he is getting up in years and I think has lost a bit of sharpness. #2, like many announcers with home team ties, he likely tries to overcompensate during broadcasts so as not to come across as a homer. And #3, yes, I agree he probably figured the Bills were done based upon recent history. Not that anyone could blame him.

Anyone remember the game a few years ago at Mcfaddens that Tim Russert showed up for? I was there and got a really nice picture with him that I cherish. That place is awesome. It felt like a little slice of home for me and I loved going there when I was in NYC. They were rockin too boy, damn. Looked like a good time!