IS 16-0 possible?

Poeticlaw

Guest dog14787
We could easily be sitting at 1-2 right now. So sure 16-0 is perfectly reasonable.

I think TE's coming along very well, but for us to go undefeated, Trent's play has to become much more consistent and the whole team has to improve week in, week out. I just don't see it happening, (16-0 I mean) however I do see us possibly battling for home field advantage through out the playoffs and if we succeed in doing so, well, for the sake of all the superstitous folk out there I'll just say, "practice your dance steps fellas":rolleyes:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from the east 2 with Miami, Jets and the Pats divisonal foes always the toughest no matter how weak the schedule.

There are only 2 teams on our schedule that are going to be a real challenge and they are The Chargers and The Broncos

lets say we split all the above games thats 4-4 we are 3-0 which means poetenially the worse we should be is 12-4 throw a hiccup in there and maybe we are 11-5 improve the caliber of this team we already know we can stop the run so that means 2-0 against the fish. The jets are tricky because of farve but not impossible to take 2-0 pats shoould be easy to beat they came out flat from the beginning of the season and the fish exploited them for what they really are this year 8-8 at best. So that leaves the Chargers and the BRoncos maybe 0-2 or 1-1 hopefully 2-0 Hmm what am i saying that this team stands a chance of doing the unthinkable this year

Let me break down further

@StL very winnable

@Ari on rd- first test defines season

Bye week

SD home- 2 wks to prepare and at home should be a W

@ miami- heat factor? Should b winnable

Jets home- winnable

rd NE- Confidence up sb 8-0 9-0 after this game Pats season done at this point

home Clevland Please need I say more

@KC looking like worse team in leaugue

@SF home- wont lose

MIAM Toronto WILL NOT LOSE

@ jets Winnable

****BIG GAME @ Denver-14-0 going in biggest test of our ability to be play off caliber win here and the trophy is ours

NE Home-We should not rest our starters with the chance of history on the line 16-0 Take the lime light from the PATS and do 1 better 19-0 Biggest home game in history going undefeated.

16-0

at worse 12-4 with a first round bye and a home playoff game

Lets keep the faith just like the pats before us we have suffered long enough time to reap the rewards.

Obviously it is possible since we have not yet lost a game.

I think TE's coming along very well, but for us to go undefeated, Trent's play has to become much more consistent and the whole team has to improve week in, week out. I just don't see it happening, (16-0 I mean) however I do see us possibly battling for home field advantage through out the playoffs and if we succeed in doing so, well, for the sake of all the superstitous folk out there I'll just say, "practice your dance steps fellas":rolleyes:

16-0...sure thing for this year.No doubt.

Given the fact the Bills are still unbeaten, yes, it is still possible. If the Bills remain healthy chances of actually achieving it go up with but the road is long, Cardinals, SD and NE being tough games, but even those that look lesser teams on paper atm could become contenders throughout the season (*cough* Giants last year *cough*).

It's possible that that somewhere in the universe, elements randomly collided to form a pair of 1987 Air Jordans. Not likely, but possible. It's also possible that when I get back from lunch, Uma Thurman will be sitting nude on my desk chair.

Stop this already. The Bills are 3-0 with 2 near losses. They could lose to the Rams and I wouldn't be shocked. This isn't the 1990 Bills who you could predict because they had such a strong record of winning games. This is a team that's lost for a long time, and only just started winning games. 16-0 talk usually comes with a winning track record. This team doesn't have that.

3-13 is also possible.

You're absolutely right. We haven't won anything yet. The Bills are playing inspired football (when they have to) and I really am impressed, but until we pass 7 wins (which is all we had last year) I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Lets just enjoy being undefeated and trounce the Rams.

In a word, no. 16-0 regular season has been done exactly once, by last years Pats. I'm liking our Bills, but don't see many similarities to that team. A nice regular season would be maybe 10, even 11 wins. 16-0 is always possible by any team, but not even remotely realistic.

it just popped up on my direct memo from Commissioner Goodell. Also said China is getting an NFL team.

Just got off the phone with Rog, his friends call him Rog, he said the China team won't be expansion. He didn't want to use names, but they are planning to move a certain Florida team with a feline mascot out there. The league and the owners just feel their is a larger market for professional football in Beijing than in that particular part of Florida.

You didn't hear this from me, but there are also plans in the works to send one or both of the Missouri teams to the Dominican Republic and/or Venezuela.

Just got off the phone with Rog, his friends call him Rog, he said the China team won't be expansion. He didn't want to use names, but they are planning to move a certain Florida team with a feline mascot out there. The league and the owners just feel their is a larger market for professional football in Beijing than in that particular part of Florida.

You didn't hear this from me, but there are also plans in the works to send one or both of the Missouri teams to the Dominican Republic and/or Venezuela.

Rog and I were fraternity brothers back in the day. And by back in the day, I mean, just a few years ago. We used to spend all day impersonating Dumb and Dumber lines.

In a word, no. 16-0 regular season has been done exactly once, by last years Pats. I'm liking our Bills, but don't see many similarities to that team. A nice regular season would be maybe 10, even 11 wins. 16-0 is always possible by any team, but not even remotely realistic.

Since a perfect regular season has only happened twice in the history of the NFL, I don't think we can quite yet seriously comtemplate that for the 08 Bills. A team on the rise.....Absolutely Double digit wins definitely possible. 3 & 0, you can't take that away from us. The problem with talking 16-0 now, besides be totally unrealistic, is that it puts unfair expectations on the team. Personally, I would be very gratified with a 11-5 regualr season. I don't want to be dissappointed with a 11-5 season. So lets appreciate the positive change, be excited we got a young team that is showing its teeth and enjoy the ride one game at a time. How long has it been since we have been this excited about the season 3 games in?