IS 16-0 possible?

Poeticlaw

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's possible that that somewhere in the universe, elements randomly collided to form a pair of 1987 Air Jordans. Not likely, but possible. It's also possible that when I get back from lunch, Uma Thurman will be sitting nude on my desk chair.

Stop this already. The Bills are 3-0 with 2 near losses. They could lose to the Rams and I wouldn't be shocked. This isn't the 1990 Bills who you could predict because they had such a strong record of winning games. This is a team that's lost for a long time, and only just started winning games. 16-0 talk usually comes with a winning track record. This team doesn't have that.

Uma Thurman? That was the best you could think of?

It's possible that that somewhere in the universe, elements randomly collided to form a pair of 1987 Air Jordans. Not likely, but possible. It's also possible that when I get back from lunch, Uma Thurman will be sitting nude on my desk chair.

Stop this already. The Bills are 3-0 with 2 near losses. They could lose to the Rams and I wouldn't be shocked. This isn't the 1990 Bills who you could predict because they had such a strong record of winning games. This is a team that's lost for a long time, and only just started winning games. 16-0 talk usually comes with a winning track record. This team doesn't have that.

NE had 4 near losses last season but they were undefeated. I live in NE and My buddies told me after the first game of the season they were going undefeated for the year based on their schedule. They were right. I proposed a question based on our schedule it looks very weak and with each week we improve and grow confidence as team and continue to find ways to win whether we had control or not we still won regardless of the other team. Its only a question is it possible, do you Billieve its possible? All i know is the strength of the schedule is weak, Trent has had two very impressive comebacks, these type of things build confidence build character. The defense is in the top 5. This team has a history of improving over the second half of football.

Yes we can all say realistically the team could be 10-6 or 11-5 defiantely facing their first playoff season since 1999. But until we lose one IS IT POSSIBLE?