IS 16-0 possible?

Poeticlaw

Aside from the east 2 with Miami, Jets and the Pats divisonal foes always the toughest no matter how weak the schedule.

There are only 2 teams on our schedule that are going to be a real challenge and they are The Chargers and The Broncos

lets say we split all the above games thats 4-4 we are 3-0 which means poetenially the worse we should be is 12-4 throw a hiccup in there and maybe we are 11-5 improve the caliber of this team we already know we can stop the run so that means 2-0 against the fish. The jets are tricky because of farve but not impossible to take 2-0 pats shoould be easy to beat they came out flat from the beginning of the season and the fish exploited them for what they really are this year 8-8 at best. So that leaves the Chargers and the BRoncos maybe 0-2 or 1-1 hopefully 2-0 Hmm what am i saying that this team stands a chance of doing the unthinkable this year

Let me break down further

@StL very winnable

@Ari on rd- first test defines season

Bye week

SD home- 2 wks to prepare and at home should be a W

@ miami- heat factor? Should b winnable

Jets home- winnable

rd NE- Confidence up sb 8-0 9-0 after this game Pats season done at this point

home Clevland Please need I say more

@KC looking like worse team in leaugue

@SF home- wont lose

MIAM Toronto WILL NOT LOSE

@ jets Winnable

****BIG GAME @ Denver-14-0 going in biggest test of our ability to be play off caliber win here and the trophy is ours

NE Home-We should not rest our starters with the chance of history on the line 16-0 Take the lime light from the PATS and do 1 better 19-0 Biggest home game in history going undefeated.

16-0

at worse 12-4 with a first round bye and a home playoff game

Lets keep the faith just like the pats before us we have suffered long enough time to reap the rewards.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from the east 2 with Miami, Jets and the Pats divisonal foes always the toughest no matter how weak the schedule.

There are only 2 teams on our schedule that are going to be a real challenge and they are The Chargers and The Broncos

lets say we split all the above games thats 4-4 we are 3-0 which means poetenially the worse we should be is 12-4 throw a hiccup in there and maybe we are 11-5 improve the caliber of this team we already know we can stop the run so that means 2-0 against the fish. The jets are tricky because of farve but not impossible to take 2-0 pats shoould be easy to beat they came out flat from the beginning of the season and the fish exploited them for what they really are this year 8-8 at best. So that leaves the Chargers and the BRoncos maybe 0-2 or 1-1 hopefully 2-0 Hmm what am i saying that this team stands a chance of doing the unthinkable this year

Let me break down further

@StL very winnable

@Ari on rd- first test defines season

Bye week

SD home- 2 wks to prepare and at home should be a W

@ miami- heat factor? Should b winnable

Jets home- winnable

rd NE- Confidence up sb 8-0 9-0 after this game Pats season done at this point

home Clevland Please need I say more

@KC looking like worse team in leaugue

@SF home- wont lose

MIAM Toronto WILL NOT LOSE

@ jets Winnable

****BIG GAME @ Denver-14-0 going in biggest test of our ability to be play off caliber win here and the trophy is ours

We should not rest our starters with the chance of history on the line 16-0 Take the lime light from the PATS and do 1 better 19-0 Biggest home game in history going undefeated.

16-0

at worse 12-4 with a first round bye and a home playoff game

Lets keep the faith just like the pats before us we have suffered long enough time to reap the rewards.

No need to put the cart before the horse!!!

Reminds me of Sabres starting out w/10 wins a couple of years ago and people with signs saying 82-0!

Anything is possible, but highly unlikely they'll finish undefeated. A division championship and a 1st-round bye would be great, however. Still gotta beat the Patriots. Just because the Dolphins took them out doesn't mean it's a given that the Bills will do so. If we can at least split with the Patriots, that would be great.

Possible, Yes.... Probably, No...

If they are 14-0 you can start thinking along these lines... Don't build in unreal expectations and you won't be disappointed.

A team that ekes out a W at home vs. the hapless Raiders is not contending for 16-0... We have much tougher opponents... Let's just hope this is a wake up call to the players and bring the rams into perspective rather than looking past them... I'm not sure the Bills were looking past the Raiders, but they definately came to play yesterday... And the Bills were fortunate to get a W they didn't deserve... They earned the W, but I'm not sure they deserved it for their lackluster play most of the day.

Ummm...they were "this" close to losing a game they should have easily won. They were outplayed at the line for more than three quarters, and if the Raiders kept blitzing after they lost Warren to injury and Wilson to ejection, the team would be staring straight down the barrel of 2-1. A better opponent would have never let up the pressure. While I appreciate the fact that this team finds ways to win, it helps when the other team finds ways to lose.

Guest dog14787
You wait and see, New England will raise up and slap Buffalo down and tell them were not ready yet to let you have the crown.

hahahahaha, slap us with what, Brady's crutches? :flirt:

Yes, it is a possibility, but I'm not gonna think we're gonna go undefeated. I'm still being a little cautiously optimistic. I think we'll finish between 12-4 & 14-2. I think we could still use a little fine tuning in certain areas.

Regardless, we're 3-0 & 1st place in the AFC East and we're off to a great start.

Guest dog14787
haha really? you really want to start this already?

come on put your wiener back in your pants, it's still a little early.

nawww, dogs just let it all hang out :rolleyes:

Possible, Yes.... Probably, No...

If they are 14-0 you can start thinking along these lines... Don't build in unreal expectations and you won't be disappointed.

A team that ekes out a W at home vs. the hapless Raiders is not contending for 16-0... We have much tougher opponents... Let's just hope this is a wake up call to the players and bring the rams into perspective rather than looking past them... I'm not sure the Bills were looking past the Raiders, but they definately came to play yesterday... And the Bills were fortunate to get a W they didn't deserve... They earned the W, but I'm not sure they deserved it for their lackluster play most of the day.

What he said...

The Bills cannot come out like that anymore and expect to win. The Rams look horrendous on both sides of the ball, but that offense can explode at any time. If we don't get pressure on Bulger, he can pick us apart.

We're not good enough yet to even start thinking about 16-0, we're not good enough to look past the bad teams yet.

Ummm...they were "this" close to losing a game they should have easily won. They were outplayed at the line for more than three quarters, and if the Raiders kept blitzing after they lost Warren to injury and Wilson to ejection, the team would be staring straight down the barrel of 2-1. A better opponent would have never let up the pressure. While I appreciate the fact that this team finds ways to win, it helps when the other team finds ways to lose.

But they did lose those players, it happened and Oakland adjusted and Trent torched them and end of story. WE could be 0-3 or 1-2 or 2-1. 3-0 is the record and that has much,much more to do with the Bills play then that of thier oppenents. coulda woulda shoulda....blah blah blah....im not gonna make excuses for our record cause maybe Oakland shoulda played defense differently in the 4th QTR. 60 min game...the bills played till the whistle and 0:00 on the game clock and earned a win that they easily coulda lost to a very very good defensive team.