All I hear is Edwards, Edwards, Edwards

MavBavButav

Marshawn, Marshawn, Marshawn. Beast Mode was the only reason Edwards was even able to come back in the 4th. Lynch ran hard for 4 quarters. He broke countless tackles including a 4th and 2 that was stuffed in the backfield before he broke loose. Lynch was the game's MVP. Don't lose sight of that, Bills fans.

Marshawn, Marshawn, Marshawn. Beast Mode was the only reason Edwards was even able to come back in the 4th. Lynch ran hard for 4 quarters. He broke countless tackles including a 4th and 2 that was stuffed in the backfield before he broke loose. Lynch was the game's MVP. Don't lose sight of that, Bills fans.

"the only reason" Lynch was awsome today, but come on already :flirt:

Lets see.. Not dissing on Lynch who averages 70 to 80 ypg in shared duty.

102 Passes thrown by Trent Edwards without an interception until DeAngelo Hall picked him in the third quarter. He had a streak of 120 passes without a pick last year. I feel he was ROBBED by the Refs on the dual possession.

Edwards went 13 of 18 for 177 yards over the final 15 minutes to cement his standing as one cool competitor. Now having 2 straight games where he lead the team to VICTORY this season.

With Edwards the Bills have given their fans plenty of reason to start Bill-ieving. Buffalo is 3-0 for the first time since 1992.

What occurred over the final 7 minutes seconds against the Raiders was a case of 45 players and coaches picking themselves up off the canvas.

I couldnt be much happier with Edwards, or Lynch, but to me, clearly the MVP of this team so far is Marcus Stroud, and will continue to be so. We also won that game as much by stopping the run in the middle of the line late in the game, and that is because of Stroud. Other years, the Raiders would have got 2-3 first downs and run out the clock. Even though the offense scored 17 points late, the defense won the game late just as much, even with the freakish long TD.

Exactly..... Trent "The Untouchable" sucked @ss for 3 quarters and had the team not rallied behind him that game would have been a goner..

The Raiders sent the house constantly early in the game. They stopped in the 4th due to being tired or lousy coaching.

Didn't Edwards drive the team down field TWO times only to have a Missed FG and then a fumble by Evans in the red zone?

You are either a JP Homer or a Hamdan Homer.

Yup, It's all to easy to pick on Trent when you are a Fan of the "Other QB".

If all you heard was Edwards, Edwards, Edwards then you need to get your "hearers" checked or you read 1 paragraph of 1 article. I have read about 20 articles and I hear plenty of praise for every player whose contribution was significant. Fortunately, Edwards is not a Me, Me, Me type guy! Go Bills! Great team victory!

The Raiders sent the house constantly early in the game. They stopped in the 4th due to being tired or lousy coaching.

Didn't Edwards drive the team down field TWO times only to have a Missed FG and then a fumble by Evans in the red zone?

I'm a Bills homer not just one player. I like Trent a lot and I like our chances with him. But I have seen 2 extremely slow starts at home from him. I don't care that the Raiders sent the house constantly during the beginning of the game. He gets paid big bucks to read that and adjust. He was overthrowing, underthrowing and making rather poor decisions. He did have good drives mixed in. I was very impressed with the way he picked things up in the 4th but IMO it should have been done earlier. So don't call me a homer because I call out the poor play of the QB. He gets just as much blame as the rest of the team and yes I do like JP and Hamdan. Having 2 quality QB's backing up another is a great problem to have.

Lets see.. Not dissing on Lynch who averages 70 to 80 ypg in shared duty.

102 Passes thrown by Trent Edwards without an interception until DeAngelo Hall picked him in the third quarter. He had a streak of 120 passes without a pick last year. I feel he was ROBBED by the Refs on the dual possession.

Edwards went 13 of 18 for 177 yards over the final 15 minutes to cement his standing as one cool competitor. Now having 2 straight games where he lead the team to VICTORY this season.

With Edwards the Bills have given their fans plenty of reason to start Bill-ieving. Buffalo is 3-0 for the first time since 1992.

What occurred over the final 7 minutes seconds against the Raiders was a case of 45 players and coaches picking themselves up off the canvas.

It shouldn't have even been called an INT. I thought Lee's knee had touched down with dual possession and the ball came loose almost immediately after that.

Nevertheless, Trent led them down the field twice within the last 5 minutes. What impressed me most was him standing in the pocket and taking the hit on the Roscoe TD. He's looking more & more like a leader - he may not have Kelly's arm or Flutie's elusiveness, but the offense is feeding off of him and trusting him.

Why you gotta be bringin Hamdan into this? :flirt:

Um...no.

Beast Mode was awesome, but just as the team was failing as a whole for three and a half quarters, it was the team as a whole bringing them back when it was needed. On that 96 yard drive, it all started with that crazy flip play from the end zone and Marshawn somehow getting the first down. Edwards had a lot to do with that entire drive, though, too.

But, what I think you're failing to pick up on here is that people are excited over the fact that we seem to have a quarterback now who doesn't poop his pants when he's needed. That hasn't happened around these parts since, well, you know who.

You're saying that Beast Mode was the only reason. I think you overlook the more obscure members, as well. You discount the performance of the much maligned Josh Reed? The defense didn't play GREAT, but aside from that forgettable Higgins play, they kept the Bills in the game until the offense figured themselves out. No, Beast Mode was definately key to this victory, but he wasn't the only reason they won.

The Bills have changed the culture of losing around in the locker room. Now they're winners but some fans still haven't shaken their own culture of losing. A win is a win is a win. No matter how you look at it. We have a very good defense, good special teams and a sound and ever developing offense led by a young quarterback with a never quit attitude and a first year OC. Would it be better if we were lighting up the scoreboard like Denver does but surrender the amount of points they give up each week? Then you'd be crying about the defense. As I said before, a win is a win is a win. Enjoy it, it's been a while. It's not half empty, It's half full. Edwards, Edwards, Edwards!!!

I'm a Bills homer not just one player. I like Trent a lot and I like our chances with him. But I have seen 2 extremely slow starts at home from him. I don't care that the Raiders sent the house constantly during the beginning of the game. He gets paid big bucks to read that and adjust. He was overthrowing, underthrowing and making rather poor decisions. He did have good drives mixed in. I was very impressed with the way he picked things up in the 4th but IMO it should have been done earlier. So don't call me a homer because I call out the poor play of the QB. He gets just as much blame as the rest of the team and yes I do like JP and Hamdan. Having 2 quality QB's backing up another is a great problem to have.

The best QBs make bad throws when they are being protected as poorly as Edwards was in the first 3 quarters. I'm not sure he had an intact pocket once through 45 minutes. Butler was getting run over all day, and Peters was horrible, he was beaten like a rented mule over and over.

I'm all about holding players responsible for bad play, but for the first three quarters of that game, Edwards was not to blame. Put it on the o-line, where it belongs.

Your right because we tried running the ball to mix it up with marginal success. When we let Trent pass to set up the run we score. Those are facts.

The best QBs make bad throws when they are being protected as poorly as Edwards was in the first 3 quarters. I'm not sure he had an intact pocket once through 45 minutes. Butler was getting run over all day, and Peters was horrible, he was beaten like a rented mule over and over.

I'm all about holding players responsible for bad play, but for the first three quarters of that game, Edwards was not to blame. Put it on the o-line, where it belongs.

It's not simply that they were horrible -- it's that they facing a physically gifted defense in Oakland. The Raiders seem to be loaded with good athletes. I realize they're hurting at the QB position, but I don't get how they lose so many games given the talent on that team. When they were all in there in the first three quarters, that was one fast unit.