**Bills vs. Raiders OFFICIAL Game Thread**

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jauron made a major, major miscalculation in giving the players off Monday AND Tuesday this week...they are not prepared to play today and they are getting their a**es kicked on the field...this team is not good enough yet to think it can just show up on the field even against a team as bad as the Raiders and win...

another stinker from evans. wow

Implosions happen.

Raiders stink and we make them look like a playoff team.

I'm still a believer, but I can't wait to see the threads either way saying that we stink.

Stop hyping this team and let them earn respect on the field, 1 play at a time. Too many fans think you win a game or two and are superbowl bound. Be realistic.

The onus is clearly on the HC for not having his squad ready to play today.

Bad coaching by Dick & Co.

Good job by Kiffin. He's rallied his team and they've shown up.

The Bills haven't.

Hope the outcome is better than the first 2 3/4 quarters have indicated, but it's not looking bright.

dude. with all due respect, i'm not enjoying this. are you?

Lord, no. I said in my post that was I pissed. I'm frustrated just like you, jester, and everyone else. But I don't think our tsumani of suck (great, great line by the way) in recent years has anything to do with this team. And I could give a rat's ass about the Dolphins-Patriots game, especially when we look like crap. People taking so much joy in the Patriots losing (especially to a team most Bills fans have despised for years) puzzles me. It's not just today...it is every day on this board. The Pats cut a third-team tight end in the middle of August, and you can bet someone will start a thread about it.