Who wil be the 6 playoff teams in the AFC

JJBuffalo

AFC North Winner- Pit (will win this division due to no other real contenders, tough schedule so no home field for the steelers -11/12 wins)

AFC West Winner- Denver x (Offense looks great, not a real tough schedule from weeks 4-14..... 14 wins.

AFC South Winner- Indy x ( Peyton looked himself in the 2nd half last week, still will lose @ Ten, @ GB, and @ pit.... 12 wins)

AFC East Winner- Buf ( Key games will be vs NE if they TCOB vs the bottom feaders Oak, Stl, KC, Mia x2, 11/12 wins

[x is Home Field Adv

Wild Cards - NE ( last week vs the jets were very boring but got the job done. 11/12 wins week 17 @ Buf!)

Tenn- (Great D, solid runnin game, If Collins doesnt turn it over, or start drinkin, they could beat out Indy for division. 10 wins)

just missed- SD, 10-6

Bal 9-7

What do you guys/gals think?

AFC North Winner- Pit (will win this division due to no other real contenders, tough schedule so no home field for the steelers -11/12 wins)

AFC West Winner- Denver x (Offense looks great, not a real tough schedule from weeks 4-14..... 14 wins.

AFC South Winner- Indy x ( Peyton looked himself in the 2nd half last week, still will lose @ Ten, @ GB, and @ pit.... 12 wins)

AFC East Winner- Buf ( Key games will be vs NE if they TCOB vs the bottom feaders Oak, Stl, KC, Mia x2, 11/12 wins

[x is Home Field Adv

Wild Cards - NE ( last week vs the jets were very boring but got the job done. 11/12 wins week 17 @ Buf!)

Tenn- (Great D, solid runnin game, If Collins doesnt turn it over, or start drinkin, they could beat out Indy for division. 10 wins)

just missed- SD, 10-6

Bal 9-7

What do you guys/gals think?

1. Indy-12-4-0 South

2. Pittsburgh-12-4-0 North

3. San Diego-11-5-0 West

4. New England-11-5-0 East

5. Buffalo-10-6-0 Wildcard

6. Tennessee-10-6-0 Wildcard

Wildcard Round:

Buffalo upset winner at New England

San Diego winner over Tennessee

Divisional Round:

Indy over Buffalo

Pittsburgh over San Diego

AFC Championship:

Pittsburgh over Indy

SB:

Dallas over Pittsburgh

Why the hell are people blowing smoke up the Patriots' ass? They've beat one of the worst teams in the NFL in the Chiefs, and a very, very mediocre Jets team. And they've only done it by a total of 16 points. That... sounded strange, but this is the same theam that absolutely blew people out of the water last year. Good teams, at that. Now they can't even put up over 20 points against the Chiefs and Jets?

They have a soft schedule, but they won't have over 10 wins this year. I'm pretty confident in that.

I see...

Div. Winners:

Titans

Bills

Chargers

Steelers

WC:

Colts

Broncos

Lets get by the Raiders first eh? You boys are drinking the kool aid way to fast. You're going to get a brain freeze!
No kidding, Frez. It's getting WAY over the top, around here.

To me, half the fun of being a fan is partaking in overenthusiastic, rampant speculation. The players and coaches need to have tunnel vision and be 100% focused on the Raiders...but the beauty of my role is that I don't have to be, and no incredible speculation I come up with will change the team's destiny.

I've never understood the "stop! lets just win this game!" attitude. Nothing we talk about will change anything, so why not talk?

To me, half the fun of being a fan is partaking in overenthusiastic, rampant speculation. The players and coaches need to have tunnel vision and be 100% focused on the Raiders...but the beauty of my role is that I don't have to be, and no incredible speculation I come up with will change the team's destiny.

I've never understood the "stop! lets just win this game!" attitude. Nothing we talk about will change anything, so why not talk?

It's not the talking that gets to me, it's the believing.

I prefer this type of over the top to the QB debate slugfest, the bashing of the coaching staff/front office or the trashing of Jason Peters. I'm a little leery of fully believing but it's still the most excited I've been at the start of the season since the Bills trashed the Pats 5 (?) years ago to open the season (and we all know how that season ended.)

I prefer this type of over the top to the QB debate slugfest, the bashing of the coaching staff/front office or the trashing of Jason Peters. I'm a little leery of fully believing but it's still the most excited I've been at the start of the season since the Bills trashed the Pats 5 (?) years ago to open the season (and we all know how that season ended.)

Can't argue with that.

At least it is not to the point of when Bleedslow and company were the chic pick to win the SB :thumbsup: that was some insanity

As far as the original poster is concerned: Denver has a soft schedule and could go 13-3, or 14-2 and then choke in the playoffs. Just my $.02

Im sorry but I can't be so optimistic after just 2 games to say that the Bills are even a playoff team yet. I need to watch more games. Remember 2003? a better start than this after the first 2 games and we ended up 6-10. Looks promising, the team is playing great, but there is a reason they play the games and I cant award anyone any wins cause u never know.....

not even the Rams game :bag:

AFC Playoff Teams:

AFC East:

Buf 12 - 4. W: H Sea, Oak, NYJ, Mia, Cle, SF, NE, A: Jax, STL, Ari, Mia, KC; L: H - SD, A: NYJ, Den, NE

NE 11 - 5

AFC North:

Pit 11 - 5. Schedule is outright brutal

AFC - South:

Indy 11 - 5. AFC S beating crap out of each other, Indy wins war of attrition

AFC - West:

San Diego 10-6. SD just too much talent and pride, I pick them to come to Buff and win a hard fought game

Den 10 - 6. I expect a cooling off as well. Last game of the year San Diego will win because the league balances out bad calls. Cutler is playing well, but he will hit a lull, it always happens to pass happy QB's, outside of Peyton and Brady of course. Cutler not in ther league at this point in his career.

So here is the thing, Buffalo's schedule is a lot more manageable. Buffalo has not dealt with any early major injuries. Add those tww points to the way Buffalo is mentally executing lends confidence to my feeling of 12 wins. And that is realistic.

Im sorry but I can't be so optimistic after just 2 games to say that the Bills are even a playoff team yet. I need to watch more games. Remember 2003? a better start than this after the first 2 games and we ended up 6-10. Looks promising, the team is playing great, but there is a reason they play the games and I cant award anyone any wins cause u never know.....

not even the Rams game :bag:

I'm with ya dude! I would love nothing more than the Blls to go 14-2 and win it all but past burns are still hurting.