OT - My Favorite

EZC-Boston

Speaking of news babes - CNNs Heidi Collins does something for me. Strange because I'm not really into red heads either...

Beerball Posted Today, 01:57 PM

QUOTE(Clements22 @ Oct 22 2004, 01:54 PM)

Ditto

Speaking of ditto and newswomen...did I hear that Darren Kagen is doing Rush Limbaugh? I am crushed if that's true.

Huddy also does it for me. They need to replace E.D. Hill with JH.

Huddy is definately a hottie, but I love E.D. Hill too. I am happy with both. So why not have them on at the same time? :)

Huddy is definately a hottie, but I love E.D. Hill too. I am happy with both. So why not have them on at the same time?    :)

81020[/snapback]

ED was hot until she got remarried and had more kids, Juliet is awesome and Kiran is great!

Those pictures of Juliette Huddy that were linked up there (and probably what somebody referred to as the chunky face) is nowhere near as hot as she is now. She went from being cute to being smoking hot in the last year or so!

I used to like Patti Ann Browne the best, but now Juliette blows them all away! And, now she's getting divorced, so there's always hope!

Thailog80 Posted Today, 06:26 PM

Juliet Huddy, Laurie Dhue and Jane Skinner..mmmmmmmmmmm

I'm with you on all of them. Are all the FOX News "Foxes" blonde?

Along with the three you mentioned, I also have to add, E.D.Hill(she is still a hottie even though she remarried and has 20 kids), Monica Crowley, & Lis Wiehl.

FNC Rules