Game Ball: Who are you giving yours to?

lets_go_bills

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also nominate an honorary game ball for Jack Del Rio - thanks for choosing the dark jerseys today, Jack. Heck, why not go all the way and wear your black alternate unis?

I hate the white jerseys, but if the guys were even one degree cooler in the road whites than they would have been in the darks, then they are OK by me.

I also nominate an honorary game ball for Jack Del Rio - thanks for choosing the dark jerseys today, Jack. Heck, why not go all the way and wear your black alternate unis?

I hate the white jerseys, but if the guys were even one degree cooler in the road whites than they would have been in the darks, then they are OK by me.

I've always hated Jack "I'm 'Roiding out!" Del Rio. Then he went for an onside kick with a 10-10 score.

I have to agree with the consensus...Fast Freddy Jackson, Ashton Youboty on D (great open field tackles....he may need to put on a clinic for some of our other players), and Trent Edwards who remained composed throughout and played like the field general we have been waiting a long time for.

GO BILLS!!!!

I thought Trent was excellent today. And his pass to Hardy was a great ball. But Hardy, because he is Hardy, is the guy who made that play. Some players have a nose for the endzone and ability to score touchdowns. Hardy proved it in college and he seemingly has showed it immediately in the pros. That was a fabulous play. if he is not 6'5" he doesnt make that play.

Defensively: Youboty. He was solid in coverage. Seemed to be the only guy that could tackle. And he had a great sack.

Offensively: Trent. He was everything you want a QB to be. The big throw to Evans was clutch. That was a critical time in the game - late 4th quarter, down by 6, 3rd down and long. The game was on his shoulders and he delivered big time. The Hardy throw was good, but if incomplete, we still had chances. Hardy's catch, Jackson's RAC - both would not be possible without great throws by Edwards. Great game on the road.

**Honorable mention: Langston Walker. He seemed to play the whole game shifting back and forth from RT to LT (when Peters went out for a breather). How often do you see a guy shifting from RT to LT throughout a game like that and not make and major mistakes? Whomever has said he's over paid, should apologize. The guy has been worth every penny since he got here, especially this year with Peter's nonsense.