I know this might sound crazy, But

canbuffan34

I'm not trying to be funny or disrespectful. Think for a second: Our first opponent's wide receiver corps is reduced to 3rd and 4th stringers by the second half, injuries to Burleson and Morris knocking them from the game. News of Brady going down for the year, and the Colts, Chargers and Jags all losing on opening day! Then our next opponent which we all feared playing has the problems upfront and what happened with Collier? There's coincidence and then theres something else. Its like all the pieces are falling into place in our favor, Its downright scary if you really sit and think about it. <_<

Well we did seem to get some great bounces and breaks going our way. I kept having to ask myself is this a Buffalo team getting breaks finally? If its all due to brother Tim than keep it coming

Several times I've listed the ghost of Tim Russert as a "key to success in 2008."

Also, don't forget: the Browns lost yesterday too.

Several times I've listed the ghost of Tim Russert as a "key to success in 2008."

Also, don't forget: the Browns lost yesterday too.

Its too bad we all couldn't celebrate our SB victory with him in Orchard Park, but you know in some form or another he will be there <_<

I'm not trying to be funny or disrespectful. Think for a second: Our first opponent's wide receiver corps is reduced to 3rd and 4th stringers by the second half, injuries to Burleson and Morris knocking them from the game. News of Brady going down for the year, and the Colts, Chargers and Jags all losing on opening day! Then our next opponent which we all feared playing has the problems upfront and what happened with Collier? There's coincidence and then theres something else. Its like all the pieces are falling into place in our favor, Its downright scary if you really sit and think about it. <_<

It is crazy...but, when my wife came home and asked how the Bills did and I told her the score, she immediately said "Must be Russert", so you're not alone in your thinking...

I'm not trying to be funny or disrespectful. Think for a second: Our first opponent's wide receiver corps is reduced to 3rd and 4th stringers by the second half, injuries to Burleson and Morris knocking them from the game. News of Brady going down for the year, and the Colts, Chargers and Jags all losing on opening day! Then our next opponent which we all feared playing has the problems upfront and what happened with Collier? There's coincidence and then theres something else. Its like all the pieces are falling into place in our favor, Its downright scary if you really sit and think about it. :thumbdown:

19-0 <_<

Must be that Uncle Tim had God on and brought up His past quotes.... <_<

I'm too much of a doubting Thomas to actually believe in that stuff, that he's looking down and cheering the Bills but, man, I really hope he is. TR is the first thing I'm going to think of when Buffalo wins a championship.

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

We all need to pray to St. Russert for a Superbowl victory. If Tim is helping us in anyway, please continue, we miss you Tim! Go Bills!!!

But 73% of the posters here would prefer the Bills beat all their opponents without any help (injuries, divine intervention...)

I wonder if the Vatican would count a Super Bowl victory as his first miracle?

I don't think the ghost of Tim Russert arranged for Collier to be shot. That would be a malicious move by anyone with supernatural powers.

I completely agree--especially with respect to TR. If he had the power no way he'd do it that way--he was too classy of a guy. If we get a few extra odd bounces our way this year, however, well, that wouldn't surprise me. Rest in peace, Tim, you are still missed. I still haven't been able to bring myself to watch "Meet the Press" this election season....

I'm not trying to be funny or disrespectful. Think for a second: Our first opponent's wide receiver corps is reduced to 3rd and 4th stringers by the second half, injuries to Burleson and Morris knocking them from the game. News of Brady going down for the year, and the Colts, Chargers and Jags all losing on opening day! Then our next opponent which we all feared playing has the problems upfront and what happened with Collier? There's coincidence and then theres something else. Its like all the pieces are falling into place in our favor, Its downright scary if you really sit and think about it. :lol:

No, The Almighty is already a Bills fan. Just as Dan Marino. :lol:

I'm not trying to be funny or disrespectful. Think for a second: Our first opponent's wide receiver corps is reduced to 3rd and 4th stringers by the second half, injuries to Burleson and Morris knocking them from the game. News of Brady going down for the year, and the Colts, Chargers and Jags all losing on opening day! Then our next opponent which we all feared playing has the problems upfront and what happened with Collier? There's coincidence and then theres something else. Its like all the pieces are falling into place in our favor, Its downright scary if you really sit and think about it. :lol:

i sure hope so!go bills!

Pretty low brow man. I assume this is failed attempt to be smart and humorous. Show some class :thumbsup:

Class like suggesting Tim Russert is reaching out from the afterlife to injure players on other teams to help the Bills?

Yes, that was a spectacular way to be classy and respectful to Tim Russert's memory.

:D;)<_<

Class like suggesting Tim Russert is reaching out from the afterlife to injure players on other teams to help the Bills?

Yes, that was a spectacular way to be classy and respectful to Tim Russert's memory.

:thumbsup::D;)

It is a nice way in considering the fact that he LOVED Buffalo and the Bills. The notion that his passion for this city may carry on isn't a classless insult such as yours was.

You simply stated (and I'll paraphrase) too bad Tim didn't pass earlier because the Bills would have some Superbowl championships. There is a MAJOR distinction. One is harmless. One is CLASSLESS. You sir are CLASSLESS.

It is a nice way in considering the fact that he LOVED Buffalo and the Bills. The notion that his passion for this city may carry on isn't a classless insult such as yours was.

You simply stated (and I'll paraphrase) too bad Tim didn't pass earlier because the Bills would have some Superbowl championships. There is a MAJOR distinction. One is harmless. One is CLASSLESS. You sir are CLASSLESS.

The only major distinction is that what I said was not an insult to Tim Russert, but an insult to people who think he's spending his afterlife injuring professional football players to help the Bills win.

Tim Russert was an excellent reporter, a family man, and someone everyone in Buffalo should feel proud of. But if you want to be an idiot and think of him as a ghost who helped Pollard tear Tom Brady's ACL, then go right ahead.

The only major distinction is that what I said was not an insult to Tim Russert, but an insult to people who think he's spending his afterlife injuring professional football players to help the Bills win.

Tim Russert was an excellent reporter, a family man, and someone everyone in Buffalo should feel proud of. But if you want to be an idiot and think of him as a ghost who helped Pollard tear Tom Brady's ACL, then go right ahead.

Hey SnR, I merely was stating that it seems more than just a coincidence that the pieces are falling into place for our team, thats not the same thing as suggesting that the "ghost" of a good man would somehow engineer a shooting you moron! To further illustrate my point, now Merriman is out just before we play the chargers when it was expected he would be in the game. :lol:

It might just be! but,its too early to know. GO BILLS!