Brady is Down!!!!!

webtoe

Watching on PIP during the commercial, Brady tool a shot to the knee similar to what Carson Palmer took in the playoffs!!

He had trouble putting weight on it, and they took him to the locker room.

Another thing...it was a completion to Moss but he fell down and fumbled without being touched.

I think he'll be back actually as he looked like he was able to put weight on it as they were taking him out. It really didn't look quite as bad as they were making it out to be. The hit on Losman last year looked alot worse.

I almost took him in my fantasy draft at the 4th pick, but went with an RB instead.

Cassel isnt playing to bad right now

it is KC tho

It's KC, they prepared for Brady (the backup QB effect), and he's been winging it to Moss and throwing screen passes. Not to mention Maroney is playing well.

But the Chefs just scored a TD.

Watching on PIP during the commercial, Brady tool a shot to the knee similar to what Carson Palmer took in the playoffs!!

He had trouble putting weight on it, and they took him to the locker room.

Another thing...it was a completion to Moss but he fell down and fumbled without being touched.

He is a link to the picture for a Patriots Fan Board. As the poster says, it does not look good...for him :thumbsup:

Brady's knee

- you need to scroll down a little

I think I remember you living near Boston. I may take the day off from work just to drink beer and listen to the wailing and gnashing of teeth on WEEI.

Bills win.

Brady crippled.

Yup. I'm having a good day.

I do live near Boston...

Pete and Fred are probably on official suicide watch... :thumbsup:

I think I remember you living near Boston. I may take the day off from work just to drink beer and listen to the wailing and gnashing of teeth on WEEI.

Bills win.

Brady crippled.

Yup. I'm having a good day.

Add to that that the Jets and Fins look mediocre at best.

I do live near Boston...

Pete and Fred are probably on official suicide watch... :thumbsup:

I married a Boston girl and I listen to WEEI on occasion for Red Sox talk but I may have to tune in just for laughs on Monday. I wonder if they will just skip football all together and go right to Pedroia for MVP talk. :D

I married a Boston girl and I listen to WEEI on occasion for Red Sox talk but I may have to tune in just for laughs on Monday. I wonder if they will just skip football all together and go right to Pedroia for MVP talk. :thumbsup:

:D

I may drive to Watertown and throw eggs at Smerlas' house.

He is a link to the picture for a Patriots Fan Board. As the poster says, it does not look good...for him :thumbsup:

Brady's knee

- you need to scroll down a little

that's awful. I hate brady and everything that he stands for, but if the knee injury turns out to be a season ender/career changing or ending moment, i have to feel bad for the guy. Get better tom... just not till you're riding a treadmill in your basement watching the bills in the playoffs.

that's awful. I hate brady and everything that he stands for, but if the knee injury turns out to be a season ender/career changing or ending moment, i have to feel bad for the guy. Get better tom... just not till you're riding a treadmill in your basement watching the bills in the playoffs.

no.

he is a gutless cheater and he has dominated us. he only gets better to be hurt again, by us, forever.

As a Bills fan, the word overconfident doesn't really exist. I'll sure as hell enjoy a formidable foe going down. :thumbsup:

No Schit. Ahead by 24 points and about 5 minutes left in the game... I'm still thinking, "OK, guys don't screw this up. It's not over yet." I was nervous until I saw them kneel on it at the end.

Thought you guys might like this...

The hit was mildly reminiscent of the one that Vince Wilfork [stats] was fined over for hitting Bills QB J.P. Losman last year.

That guy is fuggin stupid.

The hit was mildly reminiscent of the one that Vince Wilfork [stats] was fined over for hitting Bills QB J.P. Losman last year.

Other than the fact that a QB got hit in the knee I see no comparison.