Where is Seattle's offense going to come from on Sunday

Drew026

Engram is out

Branch is out

Obamanu(sp) is out

First game in which they are going RB by committee with not terribly good running backs.

At the very least I see it being a defensive struggle...but is there any reason why we don't start the season off 1-0?

Actually, I think its harder to game plan for guys you have no film on. I mean you can study guys and what they do on the field. Not saying it makes it easier, but.....not knowing an opponent can hurt you also. Im sure the Seahawks will put some points on the board, but probably just not as many as they would being healthy.

They have a good OL, they have a solid QB and they have decent RB's.....

Dont take anything for granted.

Engram is out

Branch is out

Obamanu(sp) is out

First game in which they are going RB by committee with not terribly good running backs.

At the very least I see it being a defensive struggle...but is there any reason why we don't start the season off 1-0?

We will get sacked... a lot

I just hope Edwards can get that quick release maybe throw a couple nice quick passes to roscoe to get him in the open field. It will be a defensive struggle I think, but we will have to see. GO BILLS!!!

Engram is out

Branch is out

Obama(sp) is out

Man, that guy is everywhere, even on the Seahawks injury report :lol:

Engram is out

Branch is out

Obamanu(sp) is out

Rocky Bernard and Jordan Babineaux are also suspended for this game. It's a big loss for the Hawks.

Hes an athlete gotta watch him

Seneca does play receiver occasionally now. I don't know that the Walrus is that confident Matt's back will hold up; Charlie Frye is a competent backup but I don't know that they are 100% sure he can carry the load to the extent that they'd risk Seneca a lot at WR.

Seneca does play receiver occasionally now. I don't know that the Walrus is that confident Matt's back will hold up; Charlie Frye is a competent backup but I don't know that they are 100% sure he can carry the load to the extent that they'd risk Seneca a lot at WR.

Yeah, but it's usually some kind of trick play. A throw behind the line so he can throw another pass down field. Not worried about "Randle El Jr." by any means. I really don't believe their "O" will be much on Sunday.

A matchup we need to exploit on offense is Hardy vs the Hawks' 2nd CB, Kelly Jennings. Jennings is something like 5'9" and thinner than a rail. They can't afford to take their pro bowl CB, Marcus Trufant, off of Evans so Hardy can have a field day if Trent can avoid the rush long enough. Hardy should be an outlet for Trent all day

I get the sense that their defense is tailor-made to stop our offense. A defensive line that can stop the run and bring a lot of pressure, and linebackers that are extremely fast and fly around the field taking away the short routes. If we can somehow establish the run and stop their pass rush, we could be okay. But if we don't run well and Edwards doesn't have much time, we're screwed.

Engram is out

Branch is out

Obamanu(sp) is out

On paper we should win this game. But something tells me it will be a challenge. Even though Seattle has pretty much no receivers, Hasselbeck will probably be able to have some decent drives passing. Their D is pretty darn good. Even though they are missing two starters on D. It will prolly be a close game. I hope Trent is on target like he was against the Steelers. It will be rought tho against Seattle's pass rush. We really should win this game. I hope we do, we really need this win to start off the season. A loss won't ruin our season by any means at all, but we really need a win.