Rumor (Unconfirmed) on Brady

MattM

http://www.nfljuice.com/2008/08/29/breakin...miss-2-4-games/

While I tend to doubt this myself (seems like we'd have heard more about it elsewhere somehow, as that seems like a big thing to keep secret, even for the Lords of Darkness), I found it on a Pats* message board. If by some miracle it's true, I could see them losing to even KC and I could see them getting absolutely smashed by the Jets. Good times, good times.....

True, dat. However, I'd rather have the Bills beat NE when Brady is playing. That way there are no excuses from the whining horde of Cheatriot apologists.

I'll believe it when I see it.

But if it's true, too bad we won't get to tee off on Cassell.

True, dat. However, I'd rather have the Bills beat NE when Brady is playing. That way there are no excuses from the whining horde of Cheatriot apologists.

Well, unless something else happens to Brady, you won't have to worry, even worst case scenario (for you) and Brady misses 4 weeks...the Bills don't play New England until week 10! Personally, I don't care who is playing for the Pats, I want the Bills to win...I won't lose any sleep if they beat up on Matt Cassle!

this is from CBS sportsline which I think is a little ore credible then NFLjuice

Tom Brady, QB NE

News: Tom Brady was back at practice with the Patriots on Sunday, reports the team's official website. Brady took part in passing drills with the other quarterbacks and showed no signs of being hindered by his recent foot injury.

Analysis: Fantasy owners can breathe a sigh of relief knowing the No. 1 QB and first-round pick in all leagues will be on the field for Week 1.

Brady's tough. I think he'll be alright. No one really knows the extent of his injury, it's very much on the down low. I imagine he'll play through it, especially since he is a pocket passer. That said, I could see him having trouble planting on it to throw, so at the very least I think it will hamper him, possibly affecting his accuracy.

I don't care how good a coach Bill is, or how crazy their D schemes are. Without Tommy boy they are a below .500 team. Cassel is a joke and I would absolutely love our team to get the chance to prey on him.

And if worst case scenario is true, the Pats may find themselves in an 0 and 4 hole to start the season, possibly killing their chance to repeat as AFC East champs.

Go Bills.

this is from CBS sportsline which I think is a little ore credible then NFLjuice

Tom Brady, QB NE

News: Tom Brady was back at practice with the Patriots on Sunday, reports the team's official website. Brady took part in passing drills with the other quarterbacks and showed no signs of being hindered by his recent foot injury.

Analysis: Fantasy owners can breathe a sigh of relief knowing the No. 1 QB and first-round pick in all leagues will be on the field for Week 1.

CBS Sportsline is citing the Pasterisks official site. They can put whatever they want on their official site. If Brady were out week 1, wouldn't it be in their best interest to say he was practicing, and everything is fine?