Who will get cut when Peters reports?

When Peters comes back and we need to put him on the active roster, who will get cut? Obviously, it depends on when he comes back and what positions we're healthy at, but I will nominate the following players:

QB Gibran Hamden

WR Justin Jenkins

OT Kirk Chambers

OT Matt Murphy

OG Duke Preston

OG Jason Whittle

DE Copeland Bryan

OLB John Corto

S Bryan Scott

S John Wendling

Yeah, I was a little surprised Murphy dodged IR. Maybe they figured the guys they cut they could do without, and they'll just use the time it takes Peters to report to monitor Murphy. But I don't really see Murphy getting picked up anywhere, nor contributing much to the Bills this year.

When Peters comes back and we need to put him on the active roster, who will get cut? Obviously, it depends on when he comes back and what positions we're healthy at, but I will nominate the following players:

QB Gibran Hamden

WR Justin Jenkins

OT Kirk Chambers

OT Matt Murphy

OG Duke Preston

OG Jason Whittle

DE Copeland Bryan

OLB John Corto

S Bryan Scott

S John Wendling

Bryan (#s at DL) or Murphy. They really like Corto.

Not surprised by the release of Wright. Looked really good last year, but surprisingly slow and heavy-footed this year, fumbles aside.

Glad that D. Bell made the team. Good story, impressive athelete. Could be another Peters in the making.

Really surprised that C Bryan and Murphy made the team over Will James.

Just a procedural thing, delaying this: isn't there a two-week roster exemption for something like Peters reporting after the 53-man roster is set? That is, he can't play but no one has to be cut for two weeks?

Murphy to IR, book it. If Peters doesn't report, Murphy to IR when they pick up a TE.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're looking for a veteran TE off waivers since Royal is the only one currently on the roster who will be active next Sunday. Then either Fine goes on IR or they cut a receiver if Peters has reported.

But I don't get why they just didn't do it now and keep another player like TE Tim Massaquoi. Who would've thought letting Michael Gaines leave would've mattered??

Why keep a guy for 2 days? When Peters reports, Murphy goes to IR and you don't have to tell a guy who thought he made the roster that he's getting cut.

But I don't get why they just didn't do it now and keep another player like TE Tim Massaquoi. Who would've thought letting Michael Gaines leave would've mattered??

Gaines signed a contract for 10 million dollars with the Lions. Anderson and Fine were brought in to replace him. You can't prepare a team for two injuries at the same position. It's as if they kept Gaines, and then he and Fine got hurt. They would still have the same problem.

QB Gibran Hamden

WR Justin Jenkins

OT Kirk Chambers

OT Matt Murphy

OG Duke Preston

OG Jason Whittle

DE Copeland Bryan

OLB John Corto

S Bryan Scott

S John Wendling

No way would it be Hamdan. With the injury history of Edwards & Losman, this is one team that needs to carry 3 QBs.

Just a procedural thing, delaying this: isn't there a two-week roster exemption for something like Peters reporting after the 53-man roster is set? That is, he can't play but no one has to be cut for two weeks?

Not sure about that but i feel like ive heard you can do that. keep him inactive but carry him on the roster.... not sure we need some experts here Lori?