Game thread -- 8/24

KD in CA

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's probably not going to happen, but Parker could make Peters a lot of money, IMO, if he gets him into camp right now because of the injury.

When you are an anvil, hold you still

When you are a hammer, strike your fill.

That's a pretty quiet stadium for a dome, I gotta say.

:lol:

the roof is open as is the window at the one end showing the skyline

people going to a new building for the first time usually spend a lot of time looking around

what could our offense have done last year with Shonert???? Damn I love the play calling

I know it's only preseason, but you can already see it. They say playcalling is an art more than a science. Well, Fairchild painted by numbers, and Turk looks like he gets it. Watching the Fairchild offense was like watching the Sheppard offense. Remember that? You could call the plays before the snap with alarming accuracy.

I have a lot more confidence in Shonert after the last couple weeks as far as the actual play design and play calling. You cant really predict what they are going to do. I hope he keeps it up.

Exactly. I think Andre Reed was the last WR to run a crossing pattern.

No QB could look good in Fairchild's "system." The move that helped the Bills the most this offseason was Fairchild landing a HC job.

This is a different offense then last year. They are miles ahead of what they looked like last year at any point in the season. Looks like the playcalling has purpose.

Losman has looked pretty good, looks more decisive then he did anytime last year. I think Edwards is really going to excell in this offense & this is the first time I have felt this way this whole offseason but I am glad we got JP as a backup. I think this could be a very special season barring injuries & I am glad we got some insurance if edwards goes down.