Was Ice kicked off the board

seq004

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but why do so many of you guys have a problem with ICE?  I know he has strong opinions, but don't we all.  We're all here to state our opinions, that doesn't mean we have to all agree with each other.  Did he offend someone?

77829[/snapback]

I remember something about him not caring that John Butler was dead because John ran "his" team into the ground. A lot of people won't miss him.

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but why do so many of you guys have a problem with ICE?  I know he has strong opinions, but don't we all.  We're all here to state our opinions, that doesn't mean we have to all agree with each other.  Did he offend someone?

77829[/snapback]

Actually, ICE has great insight into many things. The tricky thing is he also has great insight into the same things and the insight has a tendency to contradict itself more often than not.

I guess you've got be controversial.

I was gone for like 3 months during baseball season and came back and said "hi" to everyone and they were like "Who the hell are you?"

77895[/snapback]

Come to think of it...who the hell ARE you? ;)

77829[/snapback]

I don't personally have a problem with him...but he's bullheaded and opinionated (not criticizing...in fact I've told him just as much, and he's said "I know".) Not the kind of person that wins lots of friends...

77829[/snapback]

Because he's an idiot. He could be a stand in for either Chinatown or Sybil. Wouldn't even have to read the script.

And he's loving every second of this thread.

Wasn't ICE one of the ones hitting on your daughter?  You didn't kill him and dump the body into Lake Erie, did you?

78091[/snapback]

ICE was a gentleman during dinner, afterwards with drinks, and at the tailgate. Some stevestojan was said on threads the next day by various folks, but I intentionally ignored it and it was deleted.

I had no problem with him.

Considering that you joined this site 13 days ago, your qualifications to comment on ICE seem pretty weak. I guess that's what Generation ME is all about, eh? ;)

77987[/snapback]

You keep baiting and coming up empty. Do you have the hots for me ? You are following me around like a gay crush. :)

ICE was a gentleman during dinner, afterwards with drinks, and at the tailgate. Some stevestojan was said on threads the next day by various folks, but I intentionally ignored it and it was deleted.

78105[/snapback]

So you didn't kill him and dump the body.

Well...you wanna? ;)

(Doesn't really surprise me he'd be a gentleman, though...)

I have heard that you have a thing for goats that don't blink.  If that describes Generation ME, that could explain it.

78200[/snapback]

Hey, watch it-stole her out of your yard.

Anyone remember Joseph Heller? Much fitting of the times.

"The dead man in Yossarian's tent" M.A.S.H. stole it, but I wouldn't put it past Alda to steal anything. And his buddy "BJ". You ever catch his interview with the CNN Guy? Mr. Softball actually asked Farrell if he would use violence if his daughter or wife were being attacked. Most hardball question I ever saw suspenders ask. Mr. Liberal said no.

How do people even get to the point where they think like that? OK, move this to PPP where it can be deleted.

Because he's an idiot. He could be a stand in for either Chinatown or Sybil. Wouldn't even have to read the script.

And he's loving every second of this thread.

78099[/snapback]

Those of us who have been on the wall for long time realize that this is not the first time this has happened. It usually goes like this: Ice makes a lot of stupid offensive posts to the point that almost everyone is calling him names. He can be insensitive and rude with his opinons (like Butler) to the point were he just makes posts to annoy or get a charge up someone's a$$. The thing that I do notice is at least he admitt's he's been a pain in the butt so we except him back on the board. He is entertaining yet annoying all at the same time. I'm not saying I like him gone I'm just saying let's call him what he is. Bipolar maybe? Is that an excuse if true? No. IMO

Those of us who have been on the wall for long time realize that this is not the first time this has happened. It usually goes like this: Ice makes a lot of stupid offensive posts to the point that almost everyone is calling him names. He can be insensitive and rude with his opinons (like Butler) to the point were he just makes posts to annoy or get a charge up someone's a$$. The thing that I do notice is at least he admitt's he's been a pain in the butt so we except him back on the board. He is entertaining yet annoying all at the same time. I'm not saying I like him gone I'm just saying let's call him what he is. Bipolar maybe? Is that an excuse if true? No. IMO

78274[/snapback]

Yeah, well, ICE is an idiot. And I've been here for a while.

nm=no mas

Roberto Duran punch drunk from ....Marvin Hagler maybe?

Anyway, it's a good thing by me. I joined recently and became extremely cynical due to his 'your all a bunch a fuggin idiots' posts.

Nobodies an expert here. Just a bunch of well meaning folks passing the time.

Good ridance

I think "nm" was cryptic allusion to Roberto Duran's comment when he quit a fight with Sugar Ray Leonard. "No Mas" English translation (I think) "No More."

Not speaking specifically about ICE, I think some people take things very personally and respond in kind. Things can escalate into personal attacks, which are in theory not permitted by the TOS, but which happen from time to time regardless.

Now speaking of ICE, since he held something of a minority view, I think he got embroiled in more of those situations than most of us. Since Bills fans, wherever they are, are not all that different, I think ICE is destined to end up unhappy and feeling persecuted pretty much wherever he posts as a Bills fan.

I have no problem with ICE. I like his posts and got to meet him at the Tailgate and hes a sweetheart.  ;)  I hope he comes back. I miss him.  :)

78544[/snapback]

While I don't wub ICE, we all have at least one thing in common with him. He'll be back at some point, hopefully when the Bills are on a high.

Don't like it? Ignore it.

78105[/snapback]

Who said something about our girl?