Just saw this today

Lv-Bills

That happened like Tuesday or so. I live in the Bay area and after a year they still cant say Clements name corectly.

I was born and raised in the Bay Area, I just recently relocated. I couldn't help but but chuckle a bit when I kept hearing Nate

Cluh-ments.

As for TKO, it is sad to see his career crash and burn so spectacularly after his injury. I was a big fan when he was in B-Flo and hope he can manage to resurrect himself in SF(as long as he stinks it up when they come to town to face the Bills).

Man, I loved TKO. Guy is a warrior. Inruries, thats why they gotta get their Million$$$$! Sad to say. I really wanted him to play like a animal with the Bills. He played good but just got hurt at the wrong time.

I second that.

Nice call. I didn't see this posted elsewhere so thought of inserting the news into this thread. Alex Smith is done as a 49er.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-4...p&type=lgns

He has a meeting tomorrow with Jeff George, Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith, Dan McGuire, Todd Marinovich, Jim Drukenmiller, Tim Couch and Cade McNown as first round busts. He get's a seat in the front row for being the first pick in the draft. They get together and commiserate about their careers. :)

Man, I loved TKO. Guy is a warrior. Inruries, thats why they gotta get their Million$$$$! Sad to say. I really wanted him to play like a animal with the Bills. He played good but just got hurt at the wrong time.

He's a football player, not a warrior. Hate that cliche. When is a good time to get hurt?

He has a meeting tomorrow with Jeff George, Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith, Dan McGuire, Todd Marinovich, Jim Drukenmiller, Tim Couch and Cade McNown as first round busts.

Will Losman be joining them on speaker phone?

I second that.

He has a meeting tomorrow with Jeff George, Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith, Dan McGuire, Todd Marinovich, Jim Drukenmiller, Tim Couch and Cade McNown as first round busts. He get's a seat in the front row for being the first pick in the draft. They get together and commiserate about their careers. :thumbsup:

Wheres David Carr on that list?