What do you Bills fans do for a living in order to attend Bills games?

So Bills fans, lets here how you make a living in order to maintain your fetish with the Buffalo Bills and how you are able to make enough mula to attend games......? Its always nice to get to know others on the boards.

Myself......I'm a State Employee for New York for the OMRDD ( Office of Mental Retardation & Developmental Disabilities ). I work at an all Female behavioral home. Basically I work with women who are not mentally stable enough to be in prison. I try to rehab them into being able to live on their own and get them more invovled with the community.

Looking forward to seeing what others do for a living around here......

:huh:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically I work with women who are not mentally stable enough to be in prison.

Dont we all?

As to the original question, i am a bio-med engineering grad student, so i eat ramen for a couple of weeks prior to attending games.

So Bills fans, lets here how you make a living in order to maintain your fetish with the Buffalo Bills and how you are able to make enough mula to attend games......? Its always nice to get to know others on the boards.

Myself......I'm a State Employee for New York for the OMRDD ( Office of Mental Retardation & Developmental Disabilities ). I work at an all Female behavioral home. Basically I work with women who are not mentally stable enough to be in prison. I try to rehab them into being able to live on their own and get them more invovled with the community.

Looking forward to seeing what others do for a living around here......

:huh:

That pretty much sums up my job too!

I work at a University health clinic....