Whose side are you more on?

Peters or the Organization?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Whose side are you more on, Peters' or the Organization's?

• Peters
    • Organization's

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Peters... only because I think he does deserve a raise given other players on his own line make more than he does...

That doesn't mean he deserves any kind of raise as he sits out... he can rot in holdout limbo if that's the game he wants to play... but, if he showed up to camp tomorrow and started participating, I think most people would be in his corner - unlike the current poll results... Given that his agent has had this exact scenario happen with one of his other clients, I hope and expect him to send Peters back to work... It's ridiculous and the longer he holds out, the less I'll want to see him get anything...

Whose side are you more on, Peters' or the Organization's?

At this time .. I chose the Organization's.

Players can not or should not be allowed to renegotiate in the 2nd year of a 5 year deal, unless they are THE sole reason the team is succesful. Mostly this would go to a QB.

I do not believe that as of today Peters has proved himself. Next season maybe I'd jump on his side of the issue.

I recall the 6 time Pro Bowl player "False Start" Reuben Brown. He may have been a good O-Lineman ... but how I hated him ruining 3 to 5 drives a game because of his frequent False Starts

I am so sick of these players having 1 good season, then holding out for top 5 pay. Don't get me wrong, Peters is a BEAST, and we will lose games if he's not in there. Play this year out, then try and renegotiate next year. At least honor the first few years of your already renegotiated contract.

Problem is Jason, you signed a contract, now honor it. Get your butt in camp, and Brandon said he would negotiate with you.

Sorry, but the people of Buffalo don't feel bad that your making a measly 4 million a year, when the average joe makes about a 100th of what you do.

I am so sick of these players having 1 good season, then holding out for top 5 pay. Don't get me wrong, Peters is a BEAST, and we will lose games if he's not in there. Play this year out, then try and renegotiate next year. At least honor the first few years of your already renegotiated contract.

Problem is Jason, you signed a contract, now honor it. Get your butt in camp, and Brandon said he would negotiate with you.

Sorry, but the people of Buffalo don't feel bad that your making a measly 4 million a year, when the average joe makes about a 100th of what you do.

Couldn't agree more.

My wife keeps saying that if she was the owner of the team with a high-profile guy that was holding out, she'd fire his arse and find someone else to do the job. Isn't that what they do with the ordinary Joes like all of us?

Couldn't agree more.

My wife keeps saying that if she was the owner of the team with a high-profile guy that was holding out, she'd fire his arse and find someone else to do the job. Isn't that what they do with the ordinary Joes like all of us?

Becomes a bit harder when there is a much smaller candidate pool...

Couldn't agree more.

you wouldnt want to "fire" him and let him go to another team. The only things the Bills should do is very simple: nothing.

If he wants to sit out this season, good for him. Know what happens when he comes back? He has 3 more years left on his contract with us.

He wants to hold out again? Fine. Ruin your football career that the Bills made for you. Whenever he comes back we have him for 3 more years.

Look at the poll results, it's pretty obvious what most of the people on TSW think.... are we all wrong? Or is it that we can all see that the way Peters and his agent are doing things is wrong?

my vote says side with the orginization

If Peters was in camp and asking for a pay rise I would be 100% behind him. He is getting better year on year and is only just hitting his peak. He was originally the right tackle, so switching to the left side so impressively should be rewarded.

BUT with him moping about at home, not coming to camp to help build the team and contribute to the efforts to get into the playoffs from an early stage I am 100% behind how the Bills' FO are handling this.