Dolphins QB Problems

Thank you, bad news for the stinkin' fish is always good news for me. I need that being a Monday morning and all.

The artilce has a great, great lead...

A former Lion and a former Wolverine are making heads hurt in Florida.

Miami Dolphins coach Tony Sparano could only scratch his head. Offensive line coach Mike Maser put his hands on his knees, dropped his head and shook it in disgust.

At the end of [the stinkin' fish] practice Sunday, only the defensive backs were smiling. Watching Miami's offense tends to have that effect.

SQUISH THE FISH!!!

I now live in Davie Florida(Dolphin's HQ) and they also are reporting that Jake Long is getting beat by their speed rushers.

If you read his NFL.com draft analysis, this wouldn't have been hard to predict. He's best-served as a RT, if even.

A pair of wins against New England?

Now c'mon, the football gods aren't that nice to Bills fans

As a Bills fan, this is hilarious to see, considering how all they had to do to go from 1 win to playoff contention was bring in Parcells according to some

As for the person who said something about making a deal for Losman to Miami, c'mon, no matter how much you don't like him, thats a very cruel thing to say, and something I would never wish on my very worst enemy

If this continues you can expect Mr. Parcells to make a move. He won't stand for this too long.

But he would probably be looking for a solid veteran. Sounds like an ideal location for Favre to end up.

Except that Favre wants to play for a contender. Oh wait, anywhere Favre goes becomes a contender! :lol:

PTR

Plus there is plenty of big fishing in Florida. Parcells and Favre could go out every Monday morning.