What has been the most dissapointing loss that you can remmember

as a Bills fan? For me since I wasn't alive for the super bowl that Norwood missed that field goal, it would have to be last years Monday Night football loss to the Cowboys. Any thoughts?

Each of the superbowls was tough, but SB 25 was the heartbreaker. Aside from those, the Music City Miracle and the season ending loss to the Steelers (Bledsoe's last game as a Bill) were tough as was the playoff loss in Cleveland (the Ronnie Harmon drop).

Super Bowl versus the G-Men. Norwood still has to feel sick to his stomach over that one.

The "Music City Rip-Off"

The first Super Bowl against the Cowboys because we were in it until the Thomas fumble.

The loss to the Titans a couple of years ago when JP was playing well. The "stone hands" Royal game. We still would've been playing for something the following week against Baltimore if we could've won.

The game against the Steelers where we couldn't even beat their 3rd string with our 1st string guys on the field, consequently no playoffs.

The Patriots game last year that was moved to NBC Sunday Night Football. They DESTROYED US on national television. It sucked.

I'm sure I could think of more, but I don't really want to.

as a Bills fan? For me since I wasn't alive for the super bowl that Norwood missed that field goal, it would have to be last years Monday Night football loss to the Cowboys. Any thoughts?

The super bowl against the Giants has to be number 1...I mean everyone knew the Bills outclassed the Giants on paper by a lot....

The Browns playoff game where Harmon dropped the ball in the endzone was another killer, which was only necessary because Norwood slipped on the grass, err...painted mud at old Browns stadium...what a dump that place was...

The Cowboys game from last year was probably one of the worst regular season losses I can remember...

Each of the superbowls was tough, but SB 25 was the heartbreaker. Aside from those, the Music City Miracle and the season ending loss to the Steelers (Bledsoe's last game as a Bill) were tough as was the playoff loss in Cleveland (the Ronnie Harmon drop).

That's my list, but I rank the Harmon Drop game ahead of the Steeler game, and add the last Superbowl appearance, because you could just tell it was over. Jimbo was getting the crap knocked out of him, and it was just sad. I would say the Dallad game last year, but being at that game was just too much fun.

To overstate the obvious it was Superbowl XXV....but my two biggest are

Browns Playoff game....Final two plays of the game. Harmon cant drag his feet and where was Kelly throwing to.

Bengals Playoff game .... The BS facemask call on Bruce and Burroughs got screwed....the NFL wanted the ICKY Shuffel in the SB

The most obvious:

Super Bowls XXVI, XXVII & XXVIII (I was a little guilty of the "at least we got there finaly" after SB XXV, and took comfort in the fact that the Bills represented themselves well), and Homerun Throwback were pretty gut wrenching. The Browns playoff game was pretty tough too. So, beyond those:

2004- Steelers @Bills- the Bills lay an absolute turd, in what was essentially, a playoff game.

The perfect end, for what has to be, in my 40 years of following the team, the most disappointing Bills season ever. It was a blast of a season (amazing defense and special teams play most of the season), which was killed by Drew and that ineffective offense.

2007- Jags @Bills- an absolute dud of a game, for a team that was starting to build momentum. I just remember being numb, as the idea that they were going to lose set in. Sure, the Jags were the better team, but I wasn't so sure at the time.

2007- Cowboys @Bills- enough said

1980- Bills @ Chargers- AFC playoff game-

The game where Fergy gutted out, and played on a broken ankle...it was the first season, in my life of Bills fandom, where the Bills felt like a team that was going places. I remember being really, really depressed for weeks afther that one. I didn't wach any more playoffs that year, and gave the Super Bowl only polite attention. Jeez, I didn't know what I had in store for me the rest of my life. That team raised the bar high for me. Before that, I never expected, and wasn't really disappointed when the Bills lost. Sure, I wanted them to win every week, and was happy when they did, but I didn't give it a second theought when they lost. It was the way it was supposed to be....or so I thought. I will always have a special place in my heart for the Chuck Knox era Bills teams. They never got to the highs of Marv's guys, but their defense was phenominal, and the offense, with Ferguson, Butler and Cribbs was explosive as all hell. That was around the same time that Buffalo lost the Braves, my first sports love, as a kid. The Knox teams are the ones that vaulted football into top spot on my list of favorite sports.

The loss to the Titans a couple of years ago when JP was playing well. The "stone hands" Royal game. We still would've been playing for something the following week against Baltimore if we could've won.

That game and the monday night game from last season leave me feeling sick.

Royal cost the Bills the playoffs that season when he frigging high stepped right out of the back of the endzone, damn I was pissed that game.

Too many to rank so I'll start with my first most dissappointing. The loss to the Chiefs in the 1966 AFL Championship Game for the right to meet the Packers in the first SB.

GO BILLS!!!

The last game of the season like 2 years ago. We played pittsburgh and had to beat them to make the playoffs. Bledsoe was qb. By like the 3rd quarter the jets had lost so all we needed to do was win. But of course we lost. And the steelers were playing their backups which hurt even more

Losing SB on "wide right". Exciting finish, completely deflating. We blew away Raiders in AFC Championship. Expectations so high..................thud.

Cowboys game last year was a sleepless night. Homerun throwback was an outrage. NE loss years ago with terrible referees was bad. But Tampa Super Bowl tops all.

Have to agree with this list.