Sneak Peek of TBD redesign...

SDS

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good scott, but i have 2 comments

1. Get Poz off the banner. He's been hurt once, we dont need to jinx him even more.

2. I like the "Bills news" redesign, but you forgot one important thing. realfootball365 is not news, and doesnt belong up there with Buff news and espn articles. 365 qualifies as "news" in the same way that the sh-- i took yesterday qualifies as "food"

I like the addition of video links, preview of latest posts, layout, change of players (more current).

I kind of miss the player background with the grid with the team name, city skyline, and aerial shot of the Ralph at the top of the page.

It is more bold visually.

Nice!

Standing Ovation!

The Video Link top right is the #1 biggest improvement. It's a cleaner look, and I like the Stadium Wall Latest Discussions section.

Astro

There are more sections below, including a Sabres section. Maybe some RSS feeds from popular blogs, etc... will be included. Maybe stats. Not sure yet how much room is left..

The header will propagate to all the sites, so that there is a common navigation theme across all sites.

Looks good scott, but i have 2 comments

1. Get Poz off the banner. He's been hurt once, we dont need to jinx him even more.

2. I like the "Bills news" redesign, but you forgot one important thing. realfootball365 is not news, and doesnt belong up there with Buff news and espn articles. 365 qualifies as "news" in the same way that the sh-- i took yesterday qualifies as "food"

Apparently you haven't seen 2girls1cup :thumbsup:

I agree with everyone else here, it looks great!

1 question, will we get all our posts back from the big crash? (the year that wasn't?)

well, no. I have the drive. but haven't tried a recovery yet. If the posts are recoverable - then I would have to put up a separate forum as an archive.