Sneak Peek of TBD redesign...

SDS

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just keeps getting better and better.

I still have one note of concern about the drop-down menus, though. Currently, in my Firefox 3.0.1, the Resources dropdown is fine but the media and blog submenus still disappear behind the Youtube player. So I open up IE, and in that, the dropdowns hide behind the Tickets banner.

Anyone else care to take a look and tell me if I'm imagining things? It has been a long week ...

Just keeps getting better and better.

I still have one note of concern about the drop-down menus, though. Currently, in my Firefox 3.0.1, the Resources dropdown is fine but the media and blog submenus still disappear behind the Youtube player. So I open up IE, and in that, the dropdowns hide behind the Tickets banner.

Anyone else care to take a look and tell me if I'm imagining things? It has been a long week ...

Interesting I hadn't tried the submenus, but you are correct. Does it for me as well in Netscape and Firefox. I could still select the submenues, but unable to read them. I tried IE as well (hate opening that); but I had the same issue - all menues opened behind the tickets banner.

Interesting I hadn't tried the submenus, but you are correct. Does it for me as well in Netscape and Firefox. I could still select the submenues, but unable to read them. I tried IE as well (hate opening that); but I had the same issue - all menues opened behind the tickets banner.

The submenus work fine for me in opera.

ok, who here wants to go into the chat room to help me w/ these menu issues? I have no way to test them on windows at the moment. If you can help - send me a PM and I'll be notified ASAP via a google alert.

Using Firefox, under the Go Bills Email box on the right side is a link to OpenCube.com. Doesn't look like anything Bills related, is it supposed to be there?

Also, going to join the Football Pool, says maximum number of players have already joined, only shows six players.

Using Firefox, under the Go Bills Email box on the right side is a link to OpenCube.com. Doesn't look like anything Bills related, is it supposed to be there?

Also, going to join the Football Pool, says maximum number of players have already joined, only shows six players.

1. yes.

2. I probably have to pay the fee 1st.