Favre wants to play again. -- UPDATED

nucci

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mr. Favr-uh,

We are growing tired of your "I'm retiring...No I'm not...Yes I am...No I wanna play...Yes, I physically can't...No I still have the itch" crep. It's a distraction for the team.

Signed,

James Hardy

Marshawn Lynch

Yeah, I just read this and watched the video on ESPN.com.

He's considering it, saying he's, "got the itch."

Bomm!!! He should try tough actin Tinactin. (I am sure that his boyfriend John Madden could get him a sample).

Who's next, Michael Strahan? Oh wait, we have to wait till the end of training camp until that one.

:lol:

Nope - he already landed a nice desk job at Fox. I bet he'll be pretty good too. Unlike that marbled mouthed horse faced jack ass Shannon Sharpe. He sucks so bad he could work at ESPN.

Bomm!!! He should try tough actin Tinactin. (I am sure that his boyfriend John Madden could get him a sample).

Ha! If you're referring to the Frank Caliendo impersonation of Madden talking about Favre, then that's hilarious.

"Brett Favre is so good he can throw the ball 100 yards, and I can only throw the ball 1 yard, so that mean Brett Favre can throw the ball 99 yards more than me!"

"Brett Favre is so good that if you could clone him and have a footbal team full of Brett Favres, my head is exploding just thinking about it."

That stuff is so funny.

Yeah, but he'd have to beat out JP for second string. <_<

And, more importantly, Hamdan for third string. :lol:

But in all seriousness, just imagine having Favre here. We could line him and Edwards up in the backfield at the same time--it would sweet (okay, fine, this was not said "in all seriousness").

This is nothing more than Mort trying to get some airtime in a slow offseason.

I dont doubt that there is a small part of Brett Favre's brain telling him to comeback, but I dont think its anything more than that.

It's Mort, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's all there is to it.

Al Harris said on NFL Live that Favre just said he had the itch, but this will happen to every retiree this time of year. As much as I enjoyed Farve, he should stay retired. SOMEONE has to stick to their word, after all.

How did I miss this quote from Rogers last week?

"I don't feel I need to sell myself to the fans," he said in the article. "They need to get on board now or keep their mouths shut."

This is the kind of thing you say to your buddies over a beer - not to the press before you've ever started a game. Unless Rogers lights it up quickly the fans are going to eat him alive.