SAM ADAMS CUT??!!

If he is cut then fine. If I'm insubordinate at work I get fired. Winning in the NFL isn't about having all these "big names" anymore. It's about chemistry, teamwork and hard workers. If Fat Sam Adams isn't meshing or making plays anymore, then off with him!

good point.  thats the thing i hope they tried to do with shaw as well.  why just put a player out there for whoever to pick up, without trying to get something for him first?

74521[/snapback]

Agreed. If it's that bad, then make him inactive and see if you can get something in return. Good D-linemen are hard to come by.

does anyone have a list of total midseason trades made over the past ten years in the NFL?

i would guess there may have been two (maybe).

so all of a sudden the Bills are going to trade a fat tub of stevestojan who throws a coniption on the sideline?

good luck with that.

from WGR web-site

This was also a game where Sam Adams went after the coaches again on the side line and wound up being benched. It started in the first quarter as former Bill Sammy Morris was running through and over the Bills. Morris busted through the line and ran over London Fletcher for a six yard gain. Defensive coordinator Jerry Gray slammed down his notes and couldn't get Justin Bannan and Ron Edwards on the field fast enough. Pat Williams came out, but Adams refused. Bannan had to come off or Buffalo would've been caught with 12 men. As the quarter ran out, Gray and defensive line coach Tim Krumrie had to go onto the field the get Adams ear. Before the second quarter was over, Adams did get pulled and started arguing with Gray and Krumrie. He did the same thing a few weeks ago against New England when he challenged Mike Mularkey. Adams threw his helmet under the bench and sat down while the defense was still on the field. Jonas Jennings spent three or four minutes persuading Adams to get up and be ready. While all this was going on, Edwards was doing a great job in his place. Adams was benched for the rest of the game and Edwards recorded four tackles and two sacks. Morris was held to just ten yards in the second half after picking up 109 total yards in the first running through and over Adams. Adams has challenged coaches on the field ever since he arrived. He bitches constantly about how he should be an every down player and could get double digit sacks if he could play his way. Unfortunately, the only one that thinks Sam Adams is playing well is Sam Adams. Mularkey made an example out of Bobby Shaw last week. For about 750-thousand dollars of cap space it's well over due to make another. Adams should be told Monday to clean out his locker. I think the Bills can easily go 7-and-14 without him just as easily as they did with him. Adams is lazy in practice and during games and expects to be treated like a super star. He's also very, very out of shape and fat. The act is getting tired.

I am sick and tired of this fat Piece of stevestojan....get him the hell out of here!!! I sure as hell won't miss him!!!

For about 750-thousand dollars of cap space it's well over due to make another. Adams should be told Monday to clean out his locker. I think the Bills can easily go 7-and-14 without him just as easily as they did with him.

74619[/snapback]

750K is all he counts against the cap??? :w00t:

Hmmm..........