Favorite TV MILFs

/dev/null

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never really "watched" the show. But when I did tune in I always wanted to see the mom and daughter make out :D

My wife started watching it and I wasn't interested. Then I watched an episode and it was actually very well written. Lots of pop culture references, witty banter, and oh yeah, nice eye candy too <_<

:D

No Leah Remini mention?? <_<

Was she a TV MILF? If so then I'll take two...

She became a real-life MILF somewhere just pas the halfway point of the King of Queens series, but became on on-screen MILF in the series finale.

Different story once she became a M. ILF needed a few six packs since then.

Remini was huge for a while but she got back closer to her pre-baby size, toward the end of the KoQ run.

Different story once she became a M. ILF needed a few six packs since then.

I used to like her a lot, but once I found out she was a scientologist, I just wanted eff the thetans out of her. :D

My wife started watching it and I wasn't interested. Then I watched an episode and it was actually very well written. Lots of pop culture references, witty banter, and oh yeah, nice eye candy too :D

Agree on all points. My wife and two daughters were hooked on the show & got each year's DVD set. I never mind when they watch. She's a hottie!