Picture of the woman who got clipped by Marshawn

RayFinkle

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a disgusting thread. I rarely ask for mods to do anything. In fact, I consider myself lucky to be allowed to post here.

That said, I would love it if this entire thread was nuked, or at least closed.

It never ceases to amaze me how critical of women some of you idiots are. The thing is, I have been going to games at RWS for 15 consecutive years, and I have seen a lot of you. Nothing to brag about in some cases, ya know?

I have been on this board as long as almost anybody. The very worst thing about it imo is when the internet casa novas appear. You freaking fools wouldn't know what to do with a woman. You can make fun of Trent's sister, but if she looked in your direction you would piss all over yourselves. You would be her B word.

This particular woman is just someone who was hit by an automobile. Period.

Oh, Pasta Joe, you really are a hypocrite AND a douche (but we already knew this). How dare you accuse the American Public (on the PPP Board) of sexism for not supporting Hillary, and then come here to post derogatory remarks about the weight of this young girl. I shouldn't be surprised, after your racial slurs about Obama, (who I don't give a flying !@#$ about btw). This girl was hit by a car you freaking a-hole! She is not trying to compete as a super-model!

In any event, I am sorry to most (but not all) for the rant.

The internet message board is a very important place and should be treated with the utmost seriousness and sense of decorum at all times. Hypocrites.

Oh, Pasta Joe, you really are a hypocrite AND a douche (but we already knew this). How dare you accuse the American Public (on the PPP Board) of sexism for not supporting Hillary, and then come here to post derogatory remarks about the weight of this young girl. I shouldn't be surprised, after your racial slurs about Obama, (who I don't give a flying !@#$ about btw). This girl was hit by a car you freaking a-hole! She is not trying to compete as a super-model!

:lol:

Bullseye.

<------------------------------------- this is not me.

<------------------------------------- this is me (post Barry Bonds workout plan)

As for those claiming disgust with this thread, I will fully respect all of you if you can provide me proof that you have never laughed a fat joke at any point of your life. If you haven't, bless you for not having a television....

I think many of you are working yourselves into a tizzy over a few people having a laugh. Relax, life is better when you don't care what others think.

<------------------------------------- this is me (post Barry Bonds workout plan) :lol:

As for those claiming disgust with this thread, I will fully respect all of you if you can provide me proof that you have never laughed a fat joke at any point of your life. If you haven't, bless you for not having a television....

I think many of you are working yourselves into a tizzy over a few people having a laugh. Relax, life is better when you don't care what others think.

Very wise post here.

Because the gravity of the (alleged) crime and the import of the victim's place in this world should be based upon some superficial perception of attractiveness - right?

I'm ashamed of those of you who posted disparaging remarks after seeing the photo.

Since when are you all so high and mighty that you're somehow better than this woman? She's a human being, struck by a motorist, who then proceeded in a cowardly fashion by leaving the scene and failing to come forward to admit the error in judgement. How many of you slobs have turned down a photoshoot for the cover of GQ? Gimme a break.

Funny, how all week we've been praising the memory of Tim Russert, and then proceed to post this garbage. Tim was universally loved, in part because he had enormous respect for all everyone he met (Norwood not included).

Most of you probably heard the Russert quotes this week:

"Work hard, laugh hard, and have honor"

Where's the honor from you "fans" and from the driver who has yet to fess up?

Right now we're working on the "laugh hard" part. Give us time to get to the other stuff, and come down from your ivory tower. Do I think fat people are funny? No, I think they're fat. And usually slow. Which probably rules out the "dart out" theory of defense for the driver of the SUV.

part of the reason that Lynch has remained silent thru out this whole thing is that he doesn't want to offend the people of Western New York the way that McGahee did. Remember when Lynch did that ESPN/Applebees thing? Other than Applebees, what is there really to do except maybe...go cow tipping. And after a couple beers, hell even sober, it would be easy to mistake her for a cow