Picture of the woman who got clipped by Marshawn

RayFinkle

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because the gravity of the (alleged) crime and the import of the victim's place in this world should be based upon some superficial perception of attractiveness - right?

I'm ashamed of those of you who posted disparaging remarks after seeing the photo.....

Where's the honor from you "fans" and from the driver who has yet to fess up?

Pretty high and mighty from a guy who's tagline makes fun of the mentally handicapped. :blink:

Because the gravity of the (alleged) crime and the import of the victim's place in this world should be based upon some superficial perception of attractiveness - right?

I'm ashamed of those of you who posted disparaging remarks after seeing the photo.

Since when are you all so high and mighty that you're somehow better than this woman? She's a human being, struck by a motorist, who then proceeded in a cowardly fashion by leaving the scene and failing to come forward to admit the error in judgement. How many of you slobs have turned down a photoshoot for the cover of GQ? Gimme a break.

Funny, how all week we've been praising the memory of Tim Russert, and then proceed to post this garbage. Tim was universally loved, in part because he had enormous respect for all everyone he met (Norwood not included).

Most of you probably heard the Russert quotes this week:

"Work hard, laugh hard, and have honor"

I've been doing that throughout this entire thread

I'm ashamed of those of you who posted disparaging remarks after seeing the photo.

Since when are you all so high and mighty that you're somehow better than this woman? She's a human being, struck by a motorist, who then proceeded in a cowardly fashion by leaving the scene and failing to come forward to admit the error in judgement. How many of you slobs have turned down a photoshoot for the cover of GQ? Gimme a break.

Funny, how all week we've been praising the memory of Tim Russert, and then proceed to post this garbage. Tim was universally loved, in part because he had enormous respect for all everyone he met (Norwood not included).

Norwood just called and said get off your soap box..

BTW, classy to rope Tim Russert into this because of honor. he's gonna be like the gold seal for morality for awhile isn't he. Apparently this thread is not "Tim Russert approved". Seriously, gimmie a break. I'm not suggesting she's any less deserving of justice. And for that matter Marshawn has taken a bit of abuse here regarding his appearance if I recall though I'm pretty sure that fuill on black jokes would get quashed. God forbid we shold have a giggle at someone else's expense. We're only supposed to chuckle at moral, honorable things. :blink:

Sad thing is, Dave (DML) is right. Crap like this makes me wonder why I'm still here.

Maybe that needs to change.

No offense gracious mod, but if you wanna change the tone, go ahead but I think you're wrong. Part of the beauty of new media outlets is that there ar eno rules and there is nobody who is off limits. Clearly this comes with a dwonside but if we can call the President of our conutry retarded without so much as a bat of an eye I think I can call a fat person fat more a minute or two and have a chuckle.

How would you guys feel if on the Toronto Argonauts board they posted a picture of Lynch and were making similiarly unclever hacky black jokes about Lynch? If you're going to goof on her weight at least be a little bit clever about it. I could see all these jokes coming a mile away.

AHHHH STFU, SOME OF THESES ARE EXTREMELY CLEVER. :blink:

Sad thing is, Dave (DML) is right. Crap like this makes me wonder why I'm still here.

Maybe that needs to change.

:blink: There are too few honerable voices left to converse with...

For many of us, the visits here become fewer and far between :thumbsup: