Picture of the woman who got clipped by Marshawn

RayFinkle

How would you guys feel if on the Toronto Argonauts board they posted a picture of Lynch and were making similiarly unclever hacky black jokes about Lynch? If you're going to goof on her weight at least be a little bit clever about it. I could see all these jokes coming a mile away.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would you guys feel if on the Toronto Argonauts board they posted a picture of Lynch and were making similiarly unclever hacky black jokes about Lynch? If you're going to goof on her weight at least be a little bit clever about it. I could see all these jokes coming a mile away.

you are an imposter riiiiiiiiiiiiight....you should name yourself beef stew riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......

why do i have the feeling that sometime earlier in the night she ruined some dudes evening by dragging her hot friend out of the bar...

That dude's wingman must have flown back to base after coming up against that zeppelin.

why do i have the feeling that sometime earlier in the night she ruined some dudes evening by dragging her hot friend out of the bar...

I think said dude had a good wingman to hit on her while he hooked up with her fot friend. Then after the hot girl left with the dude, the wingman "went to the bathroom" and never came back, leaving this poor cannuck to roam the streets solo.

check my profile, you'll see what i look like... Besides, everything said in this thread is all in jest. After all, its the offseason, and there aren't too many funny football related things that go on. You must really be new to the internets thing

did you got to Adams college...do you know Lamar Latrell and WOrmser? :blink:

Sincerely,

Overweight Bills Fan

This chick plays for the Toronto Argonauts?

That dude's wingman must have flown back to base after coming up against that zeppelin.

I think said dude had a good wingman to hit on her while he hooked up with her fot friend. Then after the hot girl left with the dude, the wingman "went to the bathroom" and never came back, leaving this poor cannuck to roam the streets solo.

my buddy and i were going to start a business call "Fat Friend" where we would be on-call and if you were being cockblocked by a fat friend you could call us up, and for $1/lb. we would swoop in and "take care of her" for you...

my buddy and i were going to start a business call "Fat Friend" where we would be on-call and if you were being cockblocked by a fat friend you could call us up, and for $1/lb. we would swoop in and "take care of her" for you...

$1/lb. I love it. Would you carry a scale or just go by rough estimate. Also, is there an ugly surcharge?

Wow, you guys have a great sense of humor! Ever considered punching up scripts with that wit?

Brilliant!

Because the gravity of the (alleged) crime and the import of the victim's place in this world should be based upon some superficial perception of attractiveness - right?

I'm ashamed of those of you who posted disparaging remarks after seeing the photo.

Since when are you all so high and mighty that you're somehow better than this woman? She's a human being, struck by a motorist, who then proceeded in a cowardly fashion by leaving the scene and failing to come forward to admit the error in judgement. How many of you slobs have turned down a photoshoot for the cover of GQ? Gimme a break.

Funny, how all week we've been praising the memory of Tim Russert, and then proceed to post this garbage. Tim was universally loved, in part because he had enormous respect for all everyone he met (Norwood not included).

Most of you probably heard the Russert quotes this week:

"Work hard, laugh hard, and have honor"

Where's the honor from you "fans" and from the driver who has yet to fess up?