Picture of the woman who got clipped by Marshawn

RayFinkle

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why bother???

Its his RIGHT to continue to make an ass of himself.

God bless America. Through her history 100s of thousands have died for the rights of idiots to say whatever they want no matter how stupid it makes them seem...

USA! USA! USA!

Just as it's the right of you chubby chasers and Debbie downers to make asses of yourselves by making a a big deal out of nothing.

I can take jokes but I haven't seen one yet in this thread. I mean "mix in a salad"? I haven't heard someone say that since 1996!

dude, youre the biggest hypocrite if youre gonna carry that name and get all butt-hurt over a few fat jokes.

say whatever you want in reply, im done.

Listen up stupid:

PUBLIC FIGURE - A term usually used in the context of libel and defamation actions where the standards of proof are higher if the party claiming defamation is a public figure and therefore has to prove defamatory statements were made with actual malice. Harte-Hanks Communications v. Connaughton (1989) 491 U.S. 657, 666-668.

The "public figure" issue is not cut and dried. To begin with, a fairly high threshold of public activity is necessary to elevate a person to public figure status, Brown v. Kelly Broadcasting Co. (1989) 48 Cal.3d 711, 745, and, as to those who are not pervasively involved in public affairs, they must have "thrust themselves to the forefront of particular public controversies in order to influence the resolution of the issues involved" to be considered a "limited purpose" public figure. Gertz v. Robert Welch, Inc. (1974) 418 U.S. 323, 345.

Like i said, where in what you quoted is she not, now, a limited public figure? Before the comments she was not but her representative thrust her to the front in order to influence the outcome. Is that unclear? Seriously, did that not occur? He is her paid representative and is speaking on her behalf.

While I'm on the subject, it's hard to have a convincing argument when you start every post either by calling someone a moron or stupid. It just tends to weaken the rest of your point, particularly in this case.

dude, youre the biggest hypocrite if youre gonna carry that name and get all butt-hurt over a few fat jokes.

say whatever you want in reply, im done.

Were you the "mix in a salad" guy? Have any good "I've fallen but I can't get up" jokes? How about some "where's the beef" one-liners?

Like i said, where in what you quoted is she not, now, a limited public figure? Before the comments she was not but her representative thrust her to the front in order to influence the outcome. Is that unclear? Seriously, did that not occur? He is her paid representative and is speaking on her behalf.

While I'm on the subject, it's hard to have a convincing argument when you start every post either by calling someone a moron or stupid. It just tends to weaken the rest of your point, particularly in this case.

Chill out fatso, you can't handle that I pulled the ultimate trump card on you and left you in the dust HOLDING YOUR rooster!!!! THAT'S THE COUP DE GRACE!!!!!

this thread sucks now...

to everyone who cant take a joke, get over yourselves.

to everyone who can, youre horrible ignorant people.

Seriously, a few people have to ruin everyone else's fun. Are you all the Ned Flanders types who call the FCC every time something on tv or radio offends you. I think a bigger problem than the "dumbing down" of america is the over sensitivity and politcal correctness. There is nothing easier to ignore than internet chat. If you're offended, don't read it, its that simple.

Dr. Dank and Falstaff...thanks for the laughs on a Tuesday.

To the preachers....loosen up, no harm no foul here...I'll even buy you a :blink: to help out.

Not a preacher. Merely someone who always found laughing AT other people to be highly distasteful. Humor to some is cruelty to others. Unfortunately there are many who don't see the difference.

As I was growing up it knew a couple of kids who were picked on mercilessly for their appearance. At first I participated as well, but when I saw the hurt that they felt, I had to stop. The others showed no such mercy. How is this any different. Because we can't see the person's reaction its OK?

As you all have every right to display your cruelty like a metal, I have the right to disagree.

check my profile, you'll see what i look like... Besides, everything said in this thread is all in jest. After all, its the offseason, and there aren't too many funny football related things that go on. You must really be new to the internets thing

I guess mocking a fat woman makes you forget that you're a splotchy faced, big eared limp wrist. What kind of smile is that?????

Not a preacher. Merely someone who always found laughing AT other people to be highly distasteful. Humor to some is cruelty to others. Unfortunately there are many who don't see the difference.

As I was growing up it knew a couple of kids who were picked on mercilessly for their appearance. At first I participated as well, but when I saw the hurt that they felt, I had to stop. The others showed no such mercy. How is this any different. Because we can't see the person's reaction its OK?

As you all have every right to display your cruelty like a metal, I have the right to disagree.

Totally different context here...

1- Its the internet.

2- Maybe if she reads this...she'll be embarassed enough to do something about it (which would be good for her health).

3- Posting is a lot different than kids in the neighborhood.