Prayers for Millbank who is ill

mead107

I agree, Grant is a really nice guy. I was re-reading old PMs last night and found one where he contacted me because he thought that I was insulting him with a comment that I had made in a post. I quickly replied, telling him that the phrase that I used certainly wasn't intended for him and that I was sorry, to which he replied that HE was concerned about insulting someone and that it had been a pleasure talking to me.

Absolutely blows my mind, especially with the anonymity of the internet, that someone can still be "wholesome".

Get well Grant...the season is getting closer and we're going to need some good guys back here to balance out all the !@#$s. :rolleyes:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to Millbank ?

There are not a lot of facts at this point, except that he is very ill. :blink:

I am amazed at how many know him by name and have had many (PM) conversations with him! He has definitely touched a lot of our lives.

Hang in there big guy!

A quick note:

Grant has contacted me, and wishes to pass along his gratitude for all the prayers and words of encouragement the fine people of the Stadium Wall have sent in his direction.

More later ...

A quick note:

Grant has contacted me, and wishes to pass along his gratitude for all the prayers and words of encouragement the fine people of the Stadium Wall have sent in his direction.

More later ...

You sure he's not confusing us with a different board?

:blink:

A quick note:

More later ...

was he appreciative off the group of Leafs players I got together on short notice to wish hm well....I am telling you that Ian Turnbull is not an easy man to track down

There are not a lot of facts at this point, except that he is very ill. :blink:

I am amazed at how many know him by name and have had many (PM) conversations with him! He has definitely touched a lot of our lives.

Hang in there big guy!

Myself included, he is a good guy ! Hope he is OK.

You sure he's not confusing us with a different board?

:lol:

Ahh!...so you are wise kind sir! :lol:

Really....If Grant posts a hockey point, it is objective and very good. If he posts off topic, I usually go to the website. If he posts on the Bills...well, I don't trust the Canuck fans right about now, but good for him!

A quick note:

More later ...

Thanks for the update Lori, very much appreciated.