IMO, at this point if Lynch is guilty, he's gotta go

Do you really think you'd sleep better in a "Federal Pound-me-in-the-ass Prison"? What, are you gay? :D

Federal, for hit and and run?? He could hope and pray, but as they say "hell's no" way.

Fumble shiftin' DC Tom would be chillin' in an overcrowded county prison with warm cheese sandwiches and a room temp. half pint carton of lemon aide.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this: don't root for the guy. End of story.

Obviously, you have strong emotional feelings, maybe you should see a counselor to talk about it. Talk your way through it, one emotion at a time. Start with anger and rage and work your way to confusion and embarassment and hopefully when you're done, you'll be able to watch a Bills game again without going Lou Ferrigno every time Lynch carries the ball.

Remember, when he's convicted and gets 2 years probation and the maximum fine, you can't ever root for him again. Ever. When he scores a TD, don't stand up and cheer. When he busts a long run after running over some helpless DB, don't clap.

Afterall, one has to maintain one's integrity if you're opening calling for the "clown" to not be on this team. No being a hypocrite now, we'll be watching your posts. No one likes a guy who lacks integrity and flips flops with the direction of the wind.

It's you that needs help from a counselor.

You actually believe that rational people will struggle not to cheer when he scores a td for the Bills ?

He could score 1000 td's and there wouldn't be a cell in my body cheering for him or wanting to.

Football is way too high on your priority list.

Federal, for hit and and run?? He could hope and pray, but as they say "hell's no" way.

Fumble shiftin' DC Tom would be chillin' in an overcrowded county spot with warm cheese sandwiches and a room temp. half pint carton of lemon aide.

Sure, ruin a perfectly good opportunity at a gay joke. :'(

Just because YOU might hit and run some stranger and not turn yourself in doesn't make it acceptable or right. It's wrong legally and morally. I know losing Lynch would probably hurt the team significantly and we all care about it, but some of the excuses just don't make sense.

He isn't really that good a running back either.

Not that it makes a difference.

He could be Earl Csmpbell and I wouldn't think twice about wanting him put in jail.

Lol, man put yourself in that situation. Survival of the fittest in this world. If you would just give yourself up like that... you are either a moron, or believe you are going to heaven.

I agree he didn't have time to call his lawyer. He made a drunk decision, and now has to deal with it. I think he should have done whatever would get him less jail time (as I would do, if it was me).

I believe in Darwinism being applied to every area of life but I think you are wrong with your application here.

The most evolved person in the same situation would have cooperated by now out of the most basic knowledge that the police in all odds are going to eventually catch you and that cooperating always helps the situation in the long run. I guarantee you that his sentence will be much harder now since he has refused to cooperate on even the most basic of levels. A harder sentence means a harder career which most likely results in loss of money in some manner. If survival in this age is all about monetary comfort I think that Lynch just sh-t the bed. He faces a year in jail (most likely won't serve it) but I'm sure that Roger Goodell is going to take a hard look at this entire situation, my bet is that Lynch misses 8 games.

If this moron hit your mother, wife or a girl friend would you take up for him like you are now ?

If he wasn't a football player would you be suporting him ?

Who is supporting him? We're just saying, it's understandable that he's hiding behind his lawyer. Any semi smart person would.

How about this: don't root for the guy. End of story.

Obviously, you have strong emotional feelings, maybe you should see a counselor to talk about it. Talk your way through it, one emotion at a time. Start with anger and rage and work your way to confusion and embarassment and hopefully when you're done, you'll be able to watch a Bills game again without going Lou Ferrigno every time Lynch carries the ball.

Remember, when he's convicted and gets 2 years probation and the maximum fine, you can't ever root for him again. Ever. When he scores a TD, don't stand up and cheer. When he busts a long run after running over some helpless DB, don't clap.

Afterall, one has to maintain one's integrity if you're opening calling for the "clown" to not be on this team. No being a hypocrite now, we'll be watching your posts. No one likes a guy who lacks integrity and flips flops with the direction of the wind.

The next defense from the crowd: blame me. I'm being unfair and apparently hypocritical even though I don't know it yet.

I'm well aware that Lynch will almost certainly never see jail time if he was driving or just obstructing justice. Despite that fact, if he's guilty he gotta' go. It won't work, he'll never live it down and he won't be allowed to forget it so why pretend? The path this team has taken with regard to character is defined and it has shaped them for better or worse. Hit and run is damn near the height of poor character, it's short of rape and murder, but it's in that ballpark. It's really hard to see this one being accepted.

And with each passing day and no talk to authorities it looks more and more like Lynch and his attorney are not trying to minimize damage, but to deny any responsibility or knowledge of the event at all, even though at the very least he knows who did it or who the prime suspects are. That will keep you out of court, but it won't earn you any respect.

How is this different than 50 other threads other than BADOLBILZ wanting to hang him from his dreads?

Because arguably the best poster in the long history of this board can post whatever and whenever he pleases.

Look up "sanctimonious" and then shut up.

The next defense from the crowd: blame me. I'm being unfair and apparently hypocritical even though I don't know it yet.

I'm well aware that Lynch will almost certainly never see jail time if he was driving or just obstructing justice. Despite that fact, if he's guilty he gotta' go. It won't work, he'll never live it down and he won't be allowed to forget it so why pretend? The path this team has taken with regard to character is defined and it has shaped them for better or worse. Hit and run is damn near the height of poor character, it's short of rape and murder, but it's in that ballpark. It's really hard to see this one being accepted.

And with each passing day and no talk to authorities it looks more and more like Lynch and his attorney are not trying to minimize damage, but to deny any responsibility or knowledge of the event at all, even though at the very least he knows who did it or who the prime suspects are. That will keep you out of court, but it won't earn you any respect.

If people weren't fundamentally idiots we wouldn't have lawyers either.

Note: not "need" lawyers. "Have" lawyers.

DC Tom...14000+ "I think I'm both funny and smart posts" and counting.

It's ironic to see those willing to excuse this. No rational fan is convicting Lynch in the court of public opinion, but the idea he won't talk does not resonate with those who have any sense of moral fiber.

His inactivity tells us a great deal. Still, it's clear many still subscribe to moral relativism and are ready to move on because it's inconvenient to think the starting RB might not play.

I am guessing your age here. Try losing 15 years; things could have been a lot different....

It comes down to this, it's a horrible thing to risk letting some innocent person die because you're afraid you'll get in some trouble for your role in them getting hurt. That's not survival of the fittest, in fact that's just the type of thing that gets you thrown away by society.

DC Tom...14000+ "I think I'm both funny and smart posts" and counting.

It's ironic to see those willing to excuse this. No rational fan is convicting Lynch in the court of public opinion, but the idea he won't talk does not resonate with those who have any sense of moral fiber.

His inactivity tells us a great deal. Still, it's clear many still subscribe to moral relativism and are ready to move on because it's inconvenient to think the starting RB might not play.

His inactivity tells us nothing. Your imagination and perhaps cynicism tells you a great deal. There are numerous possible scenarios that don't make him out to be a louse. It's no crime to speculate, that's your right. But at least admit it's total speculation.

There are just as many or more scenarios that do make him out to be a louse, but we simply don't know yet. He didn't seem like a louse before, so right now I am giving him the benefit of the doubt until I see some real facts. I may turn on him as soon as I see the facts, I may not. That's what most everyone is saying.

You're just not willing to wait to convict him, but feel compelled to tell others that they are just excusing immoral behavior.

Look up "sanctimonious" and then shut up.

If it is santimonious to criticize someone for being involved in injuring an innocent person and leaving them for dead in the street, then let me cast the first stone. Like I said guys, it's not justifiable. Understandable, yes. Wrong, in no uncertain terms YES.

lol, i remember making joke posts about lynch being the next to be run out of town...

get outta here with the "he has to go" noise. these players have long careers where stuff like this is forgiven and forgotten about.

if you think the Bills are going to throw away the entire plan because Lynch may have grazed some drunk canadian, youre out of your mind.

he'll be dealt with appropriately but he wont be banished from One Bills Drive. nor should he.

If it is santimonious to criticize someone for being involved in injuring an innocent person and leaving them for dead in the street, then let me cast the first stone. Like I said guys, it's not justifiable. Understandable, yes. Wrong, in no uncertain terms YES.

Why are you saying left her for dead? We really don't know what happened, other than the fact she wasn't hurt much. It could have been much worse than that, and the car could have smacked her pretty good. But we don't know that. They may have well made sure she wasnt seriously hurt before they took off, or the clip was obvious that she wasnt in grave danger. I don't know either way. And I know where you're coming from in your post, even though I don't agree (yet). But I really don't think it's fair to say he left her for dead with what we do know, the extent of her injury, and the charge they are considering according to the DA.