IMO, at this point if Lynch is guilty, he's gotta go

LEFT FOR DEAD :D:P !!!!

Overreact much??? My nephew fell off his bike last weekend and bruised his leg and needed 9 stiches.

Certainly you have inside knowledge about this case, since you know Lynch was driving, and you know the girl's bruise and cut were life threatening. That's your opinion and that's fine.

It is my opinion that they should press charges too: J-walking charges on the drunk girl walking in the street at 3:30am.

Ummm I can't believe I need to explain this .

Lynch had no ideal what her injuries were at the moment he hits her with his car and drives off like a coward .

Do you know that she was J walking ?

Do you have a drivers license ?

If you do you should be aware that hitting a pedestrain whether J walking or not doesn't absolve you from responsibility.

And neither does the time of day , 3:30 am is 100% irrelevant.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I want to HANG him from his DREADS because he's black. I can't start a thread about a discussed topic, but you are certainly always free to justify your opinion by any means necessary.

You want to sweep it under the carpet because he's black.

If any of us were in the same boat would we turn ourselves in? Don't be too hasty to judge.

PTR

I would. But then, I generally wouldn't leave the scene of an accident to begin with.

I have one simple rule I live by: do what lets me sleep best at night. Which means if I make a mistake...fix it, don't hide from it. So yeah, I would turn myself in...because I'd sleep better without it weighing on my conscience.

I would. But then, I generally wouldn't leave the scene of an accident to begin with.

I have one simple rule I live by: do what lets me sleep best at night. Which means if I make a mistake...fix it, don't hide from it. So yeah, I would turn myself in...because I'd sleep better without it weighing on my conscience.

What he said!

It's too bad people tend to "lawyer-up" these days instead of "man-up"......JMO

Answer: I don't drink and drive, but if I hit someone with a car I would not leave them for dead to start with. No insurance, suspended license....unlicensed operator.....no such circumstance would allow me to leave some stranger for dead in the street. That is beyond F'd up. We all know why he would do it, but they are all the wrong reasons.

I am guessing your age here. Try losing 15 years; things could have been a lot different....

If any of us were in the same boat would we turn ourselves in? Don't be too hasty to judge.

PTR

If this moron hit your mother, wife or a girl friend would you take up for him like you are now ?

If he wasn't a football player would you be suporting him ?

I'll only add this to the discussion...

I have heard of local cases where people have hit and run accidents and don't realize they hit someone, because the weight of the vehicle vastly outweighs the weight of a person... So, perhaps he didn't know he hit someone - especially if he was at all impaired...

The Facts:

1) A person was hit by Lynch's SUV. It caused them injuries, not critical or fatal injuries but did require a hospital visit and 7 stitches.

2) Lynch's SUV did not stop. It was damaged - I haven't seen photos so I don't know the extent, but the Police and DA do know how much.

3) Lynch has remained silent about the incident.

4) An eyewitness is placing Lynch as the driver w/ 2 passengers. - this was what was reported to media.

5) The driver faces a misdemeaner A charge, which has a maximum penalty of 1 year in Prison w/ up to $1000 fine.

There's a lot of speculation outside of those facts.

I personally think it's a crappy thing to do, if it was Lynch. So was T Henry sleeping w/ a minor - which he had a habit of doing.

I am willing to give him a second chance. Bruce Smith was found passed out in his SUV in an intersection, you don't think he could have hit someone and killed them while in that state?

The league will penalize him as they see fit, and that's good enough for me. I won't be buying his jersey any time soon - and I'll tell my kids it's important not to drink and drive... but I'm not going to condemn Lynch at this point.

You're thinking it, I'm writing it. If this clown hit some woman with his car and left her for dead and can't even step up and take responsibilty for his actions days later, when the shock has worn off, he should be imprisoned. No question about it. If he's protecting someone by not talking, he is at the very least a pariah in the community and doesn't belong on this team. It's not worth it, IMO. This is not a victimless crime or a domestic issue, hit and run is the real deal in terms of sh*tting on your fellow man.

How about this: don't root for the guy. End of story.

Obviously, you have strong emotional feelings, maybe you should see a counselor to talk about it. Talk your way through it, one emotion at a time. Start with anger and rage and work your way to confusion and embarassment and hopefully when you're done, you'll be able to watch a Bills game again without going Lou Ferrigno every time Lynch carries the ball.

Remember, when he's convicted and gets 2 years probation and the maximum fine, you can't ever root for him again. Ever. When he scores a TD, don't stand up and cheer. When he busts a long run after running over some helpless DB, don't clap.

Afterall, one has to maintain one's integrity if you're opening calling for the "clown" to not be on this team. No being a hypocrite now, we'll be watching your posts. No one likes a guy who lacks integrity and flips flops with the direction of the wind.

What he said!

It's too bad people tend to "lawyer-up" these days instead of "man-up"......JMO

Oh, I'd still lawyer up. Taking responsibility for my actions doesn't mean abandoning common sense and throwing myself on the mercy of the presumed goodwill of others. I do what I think is right...but I still believe people are fundamentally idiots.

You're thinking it, I'm writing it. If this clown hit some woman with his car and left her for dead and can't even step up and take responsibilty for his actions days later, when the shock has worn off, he should be imprisoned. No question about it. If he's protecting someone by not talking, he is at the very least a pariah in the community and doesn't belong on this team. It's not worth it, IMO. This is not a victimless crime or a domestic issue, hit and run is the real deal in terms of sh*tting on your fellow man.

I agree 100%. I hope whomever did this gets the harshest sentence possible

PTR

I would not of fled the scene so this question does not apply to me. Some of us are decent human beings

Oh, I'd still lawyer up. Taking responsibility for my actions doesn't mean abandoning common sense and throwing myself on the mercy of the presumed goodwill of others. I do what I think is right...but I still believe people are fundamentally idiots.

If people weren't fundamentally idiots we wouldn't be discussing this......

Do you really think you'd sleep better in a "Federal Pound-me-in-the-ass Prison"? What, are you gay? :D

PTR

Just because YOU might hit and run some stranger and not turn yourself in doesn't make it acceptable or right. It's wrong legally and morally. I know losing Lynch would probably hurt the team significantly and we all care about it, but some of the excuses just don't make sense.