Lynch's Silence

Excellent post...comparing speeding, changing lanes without turn signals and jaywalking with a hit and run. Keep up the good work. :blink:

OK, how 'bout the next time you're out at the pub and you drive home. It's not that hard to blow a .08. That's a felony, but I'm SURE that noone here does anything like that ever, right? I'm sure that everyone I see in the parking lots at RWS waits until they are sober to operate their vehicles, right?

Nobody here has ever tapped another car while parallel parking and left without leaving your information either, after all, you didn't obviously damage the car, you just tapped the bumper. Why bother with the hassle?

I forgot that the board doubles as a meeting place for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir...

It's easy to be holier than thou when you know that nobody you're talking to is going to do a background check on you isn't it...

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, how 'bout the next time you're out at the pub and you drive home. It's not that hard to blow a .08. That's a felony, but I'm SURE that noone here does anything like that ever, right? I'm sure that everyone I see in the parking lots at RWS waits until they are sober to operate their vehicles, right?

Nobody here has ever tapped another car while parallel parking and left without leaving your information either, after all, you didn't obviously damage the car, you just tapped the bumper. Why bother with the hassle?

I forgot that the board doubles as a meeting place for the Mormon Tabernacle Choir...

It's easy to be holier than thou when you know that nobody you're talking to is going to do a background check on you isn't it...

You're conflating victimless crimes with crimes that have victims.

I don't hate Canadians.

I pity them a bit but I don't hate them. I don't post much about them but when a bunch of drunk Canadians are walking around like "Night of the Living Dead" on Buffalo streets and one accidentally gets scraped I don't think the world is coming to an end.

So why don't you tell us why you "pity" Canadians... You don't post about them much....here are a few of your posts dating all the way back to June 1st.

"Since it was also 3AM for the Candian "victim" do you think it is unreasonable to assume alcohol and stupidity was involved on that side of the equation?"

"Dude, he scraped the leg of some drunk CANADIAN broad. God has really got to have bigger things to worry about.

If he really gave a crap about Canadians he would not have made them live in Canada."

"I am just saying that Canadaians in general are not too bright and that most of them have drinking problems. That is a bad combination and it caught up with Lynch. He might never talk about so we won't know but it's possible that he swerved to miss a different drunk Canadian and hit this broad."

"Avoiding drunken stupid Canadians stumbling around at night is about as hard as the obstacle course in American Gladiators."

"After all that has gone on over the last year or so, the drug dealer would have to be stupid to an almost Canadian level to not realize that the guy from the Patriots would be taping the whole thing."

"It is a sad staement that this complete idiot is Canada's best chance to raise it avergae IQ."

"Don't you see this as a bad thing? If Obama's church causes him a problem and he just up and quits, what will he do if he is negotiating on the US' bahalf? The UN represents plenty of terrorist states like Iran and N. Korea and third world countries like South America and Canada. Do you think if the UN keeps saying the US is a pain in the neck that Obama will just quit the US?"

Man I am glad you don't hate us..... :blink:

:blink:

Haha, you gotta love the internet where every poster acts like Mother Teresa and looks like Brad Pitt. We all know that no one who is condemning Lynch has every made a mistake, especially at age 22. They have never had one too many. They have never panic and made a poor choice.

IF Lynch was driving, he used horrible judgment. He messed up badly and reacted poorly. But if you're 22 years and an up and coming star, do you sit around so you get a felony DWI???

All we know is that girl is all right. Lynch was blessed that it wasn't anything more serious or he'd be remembered as a scumbag for life like Leonard Little. But she wasn't that seriously injured. everyone makes mistakes. Who are you to judge someone for a mistake. If Lynch learns from this and this is his only mistake as Bill, I think we can all feel good about him. But he who has no sinned, please throw the first stone. :wallbash:

What does anyone driving drunk(your post above) have to do with another poster comparing moving traffic violations(speeding, illegal lane changes, etc...) with hit-n-run? Then you further the cause by talking about tapping bumpers with a parked car and driving away without leaving information. Once again how does this compare to a hit-n-run. :blink::wallbash:

Sometimes I wonder why I post here at all.

So why don't you tell us why you "pity" Canadians... You don't post about them much....here are a few of your posts dating all the way back to June 1st.

"Since it was also 3AM for the Candian "victim" do you think it is unreasonable to assume alcohol and stupidity was involved on that side of the equation?"

"Dude, he scraped the leg of some drunk CANADIAN broad. God has really got to have bigger things to worry about.

If he really gave a crap about Canadians he would not have made them live in Canada."

"I am just saying that Canadaians in general are not too bright and that most of them have drinking problems. That is a bad combination and it caught up with Lynch. He might never talk about so we won't know but it's possible that he swerved to miss a different drunk Canadian and hit this broad."

"Avoiding drunken stupid Canadians stumbling around at night is about as hard as the obstacle course in American Gladiators."

"After all that has gone on over the last year or so, the drug dealer would have to be stupid to an almost Canadian level to not realize that the guy from the Patriots would be taping the whole thing."

"It is a sad staement that this complete idiot is Canada's best chance to raise it avergae IQ."

"Don't you see this as a bad thing? If Obama's church causes him a problem and he just up and quits, what will he do if he is negotiating on the US' bahalf? The UN represents plenty of terrorist states like Iran and N. Korea and third world countries like South America and Canada. Do you think if the UN keeps saying the US is a pain in the neck that Obama will just quit the US?"

Man I am glad you don't hate us..... :D

Your first mistake is replying to Crayonz. In case you haven't figured it out, he is like Triumph the Wonder Retard (Dog) on this board. Messing w/ Canada is part of his schtick. Don't feed the trolls and you'll be fine...

BTW, Nice job compiling his 'Greatest Hits' on Canada! That's some funny sheet! :thumbsup:

Your first mistake is replying to Crayonz. In case you haven't figured it out, he is like Triumph the Wonder Retard (Dog) on this board. Messing w/ Canada is part of his schtick. Don't feed the trolls and you'll be fine...

BTW, Nice job compiling his 'Greatest Hits' on Canada! That's some funny sheet! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the tip, I was going to respond to IEatCratonz about his answer regarding Canada. But on further review I'll stay away.

:D

ChevyVan:

Marshawn's incident is making it hard for you to love the team?

That's what I call a weak interest.

Hey, I've been a Bills fan for nearly 40 years - back in the days of 2-12 when no one (kids anyway) wore team colors. I'm as dyed-in-the-wool as they come, but a guy hitting someone (a young woman no less) and leaving her in the road bothers me tremendously.

My intent in the post was to say that for the first time in many years I had really good vibes about this team and where it was going (despite the Toronto mess). The star running back accused of doing what he's probably going to be charged with today has tempered that. If that makes me less of a fan in anyone's eyes so be it. I'm sure that by the time camp rolls around I'll make the trip to Rochester like I do each year, but if this thread has proven anything it is the fact that ML has devided the fan base and its going to be anything but "We are Family" at RWS this season.

Yeah, but you're probably the biggest hypocrite I've ever run across on the internet. So when you get to the afterlife, tell your imaginary friend I said "hey". :D

Hypocrite, huh? You simply cannot respond to one of my posts without hurling mindless insults, can you. (*sigh*) Must be an "Alaska thing"...

Hey, I've been a Bills fan for nearly 40 years - back in the days of 2-12 when no one (kids anyway) wore team colors. I'm as dyed-in-the-wool as they come, but a guy hitting someone (a young woman no less) and leaving her in the road bothers me tremendously.

My intent in the post was to say that for the first time in many years I had really good vibes about this team and where it was going (despite the Toronto mess). The star running back accused of doing what he's probably going to be charged with today has tempered that. If that makes me less of a fan in anyone's eyes so be it. I'm sure that by the time camp rolls around I'll make the trip to Rochester like I do each year, but if this thread has proven anything it is the fact that ML has devided the fan base and its going to be anything but "We are Family" at RWS this season.

I understand what you're saying, and I certainly respect your history with the team.

Nobody is happy that this happened, and fans are reacting with different degrees of disappointment/concern perhaps because there has been such a widespread rash of off-the-field incidents this spring that ML's situation seems diluted in the mix. The story hasn't been told yet so I'm just going to reserve judgment until we know for sure what happened.

But I'll say this: His eye surgery yesterday is going to be the butt of a few jokes, and the subject of some major eye-rolling, even though it was scheduled before the incident took place.

I'm having a little problem liking Lynch now. The rest of the team were not in on it, but even spoiled atheletes have to face up to answer for their part of accidents. It was an accident and it sounds like it was not serious, but comon Lynch MAN UP!

I prefer to wait until someone is actually convicted of something to render judgement. I'm pretty consistant that way.

What exactly do you mean by "moral courage"? I'm not sure I've used that phrase and that's probably for good reason, since it makes no sense.

do you judge OJ?