Hit + Run w/ Lynch's Car

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call a !@#$ cab! Don't drink and drive at 3:30 in the morning!

Then again maybe he loaned his car to his cousin's friend's girlfriend. Yeah, it was probably her fault.

I hope Marshawn wasn't involved beyond being the owner of the car.

If we did do it, i wouldnt be suprised....i mean this year i actually thought we had a chance to make the playoffs and it just figures that something like this could keep us :unsure: I really hope he wasn't involved!!!

Lets here the facts before passing judgement my bills brethren...:blink:

But oh man....if he did.... :unsure:

It is possible he could have let someone use the car when he is out of town. If nobody steps up though, he gets the rap I would think. I'm sure the young lady on the pavement is going to have a few more greenbacks no matter the conclusion.

Interesting Channel 2 was on top of it. I guess Mike DeGeorge as the police spokesman might help.

Oh no, it was caught on tape here is the

I have to admit, that made me laugh out loud.

Seriously, though, let's see what develops before passing judgment. At this point we don't even know if Marshawn was driving the car.

Several staff members of a nearby bar tell us they saw a woman lying in the street for approximately 15 minutes, but they say the woman eventually got up under her own power and walked to an awaiting ambulance.

WTF? Is this something wrong in visioning how this played out? 15 minutes? Awaiting?

:unsure::blink: