Vince Young Gay?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but Ronaldo will be!

I retract my earlier question regarding Vince Young. I now realize that my joke means that I assume Vince Young is actually gay, and therefore it was a ridiculous joke to being with. I apologize for sullying his good name.

So the qualifications for being gay are drinking booze with your shirt off?

Everyone south of the Mason/Dixon: You are all officially gay.

;)

no, i was simply making a joke because this thread is completely absurd. But go ahead and take yourself a little more seriously and continue with your self-righteousness.

Wait...you mean that there are some people in texas without horns that are heterosexual? :blink:

If you walk into any gay bar anywhere in America or in fact a lot of countries how many guys dressed like Cowboys will you find? :thumbsup:

You still made an assumption by making a joke that he is gay, due to some photo's that don't show him doing anything that would make him gay, and something you don't have any proof of. Thats ruinning someones character over the internet, something that Darrin was going on about in the thread about Hardy because some people said that if he pulled a gun on someone he should seek counsiling. And you took the same stance as Darrin

You called me and others morons for basically doing the same thing with hardy, assuming something about someone without knowing all the facts, with the only difference being the uniform they wear. Therefore making you a Hypocrite

Oh, and by the way, have you been able to find any actual proof of me wanting to see the Bills move to Toronto? One of the assumptions you made about me without any facts

Yeah I know, this thread is completely absurd.

Looks like there are women there in the last photo. I drink with my friends all the time with no ladies around and I'm not gay. Not sure about my friends though...

lol

do you like movies about gladiators?

You still made an assumption by making a joke that he is gay, due to some photo's that don't show him doing anything that would make him gay, and something you don't have any proof of. Thats ruinning someones character over the internet, something that Darrin was going on about in the thread about Hardy because some people said that if he pulled a gun on someone he should seek counsiling. And you took the same stance as Darrin

You called me and others morons for basically doing the same thing with hardy, assuming something about someone without knowing all the facts, with the only difference being the uniform they wear. Therefore making you a Hypocrite

Oh, and by the way, have you been able to find any actual proof of me wanting to see the Bills move to Toronto? One of the assumptions you made about me without any facts

You know, my name is 5 friggin' letters long and there are like 26000 fuggin' examples of it on this website. Have the courtesy to spell it right, aalphabet. :unsure:

Oh, and I didn't assume Young is gay. Do I get a gold star or something?

I don't know, but these pictures seem kind of odd if he isn't.

http://forums.sohh.com/showthread.php?t=1023247

Bro....that is some prime time gay sh*t right there....

That dude he is standing next to in the white T-shirt and hat is like 1000% gay, and the guy in the white T-shirt next to him with no hat isn't far behind...

I mean, I always love hanging out at the clubs with my shirt off with a bunch of other hot, sweaty, menzzzz(yes, that is spelled M-E-N-ZZZZ)

Vince Young is gonna have some real issues in the locker room this year, when his teammates realize that he hasn't been looking on the floor for something he dropped when they are standing face-to-face talking to each other butt naked....

Looks like there are women there in the last photo. I drink with my friends all the time with no ladies around and I'm not gay. Not sure about my friends though...

Yeah, but I am pretty sure you aren't hanging around with your shirts off and looking all hot and sweaty....

Also, your friends probably are not as gay as the two guys in white t-shirts that he is with either...

Which is not at all surprising because this article confirms it was a GAY BAR!!!!

Also, the fact that there may or may not be females at this location really is irrelevant as gay bars frequently have females there(especially really hot ones) because they want to go out with their friends and not have to put up with guys hitting on them....

Article About WTF was Vince doing at a Gay Bar

Yeah, but I am pretty sure you aren't hanging around with your shirts off and looking all hot and sweaty....

Also, your friends probably are not as gay as the two guys in white t-shirts that he is with either...

Which is not at all surprising because this article confirms it was a GAY BAR!!!!

Also, the fact that there may or may not be females at this location really is irrelevant as gay bars frequently have females there(especially really hot ones) because they want to go out with their friends and not have to put up with guys hitting on them....

Article About WTF was Vince doing at a Gay Bar

Actually it says ..."in what appears to be a gay bar in Texas?" So, no confirmation there.