Vince Young Gay?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you are assuming that from a couple pictures of a guy drinking with his shirt off, and you not actually being there, or having any evidence to support it, that he is gay?

no, i was simply making a joke because this thread is completely absurd. But go ahead and take yourself a little more seriously and continue with your self-righteousness.

no, i was simply making a joke because this thread is completely absurd. But go ahead and take yourself a little more seriously and continue with your self-righteousness.

Oh, ok, I get it now, its just a joke when you assume something and try ruining someones character when they aren't a Bills player

gotcha, just wanted to clear that up

Oh, ok, I get it now, its just a joke when you assume something and try ruining someones character when they aren't a Bills player

Man, I couldn't think of a better avatar for you than the one you currently have.

Now common, he was quoting a line from a famous movie to point out the absurdity of this thread (I think).

As a Texan, by address not birth, I can testify that I do not have horns, nor am I gay...see that's the over the top absurdity.

Now common, he was quoting a line from a famous movie to point out the absurdity of this thread (I think).

As a Texan, by address not birth, I can testify that I do not have horns, nor am I gay...see that's the over the top absurdity.

Wait...you mean that there are some people in texas without horns that are heterosexual? :devil:

Wait...you mean that there are some people in texas without horns that are heterosexual? :thumbsup:

of course there aren't, THAT'S CRAZY TALK.

cereal tho, you think brady quinn is gay right?

Wait...you mean that there are some people in texas without horns that are heterosexual? :thumbsup:

You still made an assumption by making a joke that he is gay, due to some photo's that don't show him doing anything that would make him gay, and something you don't have any proof of. Thats ruinning someones character over the internet, something that Darrin was going on about in the thread about Hardy because some people said that if he pulled a gun on someone he should seek counsiling. And you took the same stance as Darrin

You called me and others morons for basically doing the same thing with hardy, assuming something about someone without knowing all the facts, with the only difference being the uniform they wear. Therefore making you a Hypocrite

Oh, and by the way, have you been able to find any actual proof of me wanting to see the Bills move to Toronto? One of the assumptions you made about me without any facts

You still made an assumption by making a joke that he is gay, due to some photo's that don't show him doing anything that would make him gay, and something you don't have any proof of. Thats ruinning someones character over the internet, something that Darrin was going on about in the thread about Hardy because some people said that if he pulled a gun on someone he should seek counsiling. And you took the same stance as Darrin

You called me and others morons for basically doing the same thing with hardy, assuming something about someone without knowing all the facts, with the only difference being the uniform they wear. Therefore making you a Hypocrite

Oh, and by the way, have you been able to find any actual proof of me wanting to see the Bills move to Toronto? One of the assumptions you made about me without any facts

Go sit in the corner and think about that bolded statement for a while.

Perhaps if you get off your self-righteous pedestal, you'll understand why both 1)my joke was a joke, and 2) you are a moron for making assumptions about hardy. Or maybe try thinking with that little canadian brain of yours instead of your colon.

As for the Bills moving to toronto, you've been on record numerous times not opposing the Bills move. The board crash deleted a lot of those posts.

Perhaps if you get off your self-righteous pedestal, you'll understand why both 1)my joke was a joke, and 2) you are a moron for making assumptions about hardy. Or maybe try thinking with that little canadian brain of yours instead of your colon.

As for the Bills moving to toronto, you've been on record numerous times not opposing the Bills move. The board crash deleted a lot of those posts.

all good, but seriously, quinn is gay right? DID YOU SEE THOSE PICS!?!!?

CASE CLOSED!!

Have I? I never said that I want them to move, only that I can understand why it would happen. But please, keep insisting that I am not a true fan and want to see them playing in Toronto instead.

Why am I a moron for making an assumption about Hardy? And it wasn't really an assumption, at the time it was based off of what was being reported in the news. All the comments were based on what was being presented as facts in a news article.

You made a comment here insinuating that a player is gay, and saying it was only a joke

I'm sure non of this has to do with the teams they play for as far as the treatment of a player

Have I? I never said that I want them to move, only that I can understand why it would happen. But please, keep insisting that I am not a true fan and want to see them playing in Toronto instead.

Why am I a moron for making an assumption about Hardy? And it wasn't really an assumption, at the time it was based off of what was being reported in the news. All the comments were based on what was being presented as facts in a news article.

You made a comment here insinuating that a player is gay, and saying it was only a joke

I'm sure non of this has to do with the teams they play for as far as the treatment of a player

do you wash down your breakfast of paint chips with a nice tall glass of thalidomide?