Tom Brady whining about

i don't want brady hurt..................i want the bills to knock him down every snap and let him go home with a couple of interceptions and sacks on his stat line......with a loss of course!go bills!

You know what I want? I want to see Tom Brady consistently put into a situation all season similar to Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, or Joe Montana, Dan Marino, Jim Kelly and, of course, John Elway(the guys I have seen play), where he actually has to win games for his team, week in and week out. I don't want to see him get to rely on his kicker or his defense to do all the real winning, while he throws short passes to his TEs and RBs. I honestly don't think we have seen him have to take that team on his back yet(for real, not ESPN hyped up ballwashing), on the level of the guys I have mentioned, especially in the Big Game. We had a preview of it though: last year's SB, two years ago AFC championship game(3 picks en route to the allowing the biggest Championship Game Comeback of all time).

IF he shows me Elway, etc.'s level under those REAL conditions this season, or any season, then I will finally be able to include him with the rest of those guys. I honestly have no idea if he is at that level or not, we've never seen him do what those guys did, because he basically hasn't had to do what they did. Not saying he can't, just that he hasn't had to.

And, before you argue, consider the records/stats any of the QBs I mentioned would have if they had a defense on the level of the Pats the last 7 years. If Marino was getting the ball 10 drives a game at their 30 yard line in 1985, what would have happened? They were the only ones to beat the best D of all time, btw. Somehow I don't see Brady setting the TD record last year, because Marino's would have been 70 TDs in a season.

This is an argument that is separate from the cheating thing, btw. Lord knows what effect that has had, but to say it had no/little effect is ridiculous.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I want? I want to see Tom Brady consistently put into a situation all season similar to Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, or Joe Montana, Dan Marino, Jim Kelly and, of course, John Elway(the guys I have seen play), where he actually has to win games for his team, week in and week out. I don't want to see him get to rely on his kicker or his defense to do all the real winning, while he throws short passes to his TEs and RBs. I honestly don't think we have seen him have to take that team on his back yet(for real, not ESPN hyped up ballwashing), on the level of the guys I have mentioned, especially in the Big Game. We had a preview of it though: last year's SB, two years ago AFC championship game(3 picks en route to the allowing the biggest Championship Game Comeback of all time).

IF he shows me Elway, etc.'s level under those REAL conditions this season, or any season, then I will finally be able to include him with the rest of those guys. I honestly have no idea if he is at that level or not, we've never seen him do what those guys did, because he basically hasn't had to do what they did. Not saying he can't, just that he hasn't had to.

And, before you argue, consider the records/stats any of the QBs I mentioned would have if they had a defense on the level of the Pats the last 7 years. If Marino was getting the ball 10 drives a game at their 30 yard line in 1985, what would have happened? They were the only ones to beat the best D of all time, btw. Somehow I don't see Brady setting the TD record last year, because Marino's would have been 70 TDs in a season.

This is an argument that is separate from the cheating thing, btw. Lord knows what effect that has had, but to say it had no/little effect is ridiculous.

theres a reason why our bills backers refers to him as tom "FG" brady*. Because brady is incapable of leading his team on much more than a 35 yard FG drive when the game is on the line in crunch time. Even in the super bowls, the drives he "led" werent that long. If john kasay hadnt kicked the ball OB, the panthers-cheaters* super bowl would have gone to OT.

theres a reason why our bills backers refers to him as tom "FG" brady*. Because brady is incapable of leading his team on much more than a 35 yard FG drive when the game is on the line in crunch time. Even in the super bowls, the drives he "led" werent that long. If john kasay hadnt kicked the ball OB, the panthers-cheaters* super bowl would have gone to OT.

And if Norwood makes the FG THE BILLS WIN THE SUPERBOWL WOOT!!! :thumbsup:

Add in the near-universal cowardice of the league's DCs that order up the prevent only to see time and time again, the opposition milk the sidelines and the clock and kick the last-second FG.

i will laugh like a happy school girl getting taken to her first prom when stroud and aaron have a two linemen one cup (where brady is the cup) party on tom tom. it will be fun as can be to watch his knee get popped and turned to dust while his throwing arm is broken, his throwing shoulder is dislocated, and his throwing rotator cuff is turned into and antipasta.

i will walk tall through a pats bar and kick every fat headed fake irish boston prick in the face while they cry into their pube filled pints of sam adams.

it's because he refused to play for a bunch of jack asses who threw him under the bus.

dick knows D, and he's gotten good performances out of D tackles in his career.

he also passed on all the other DTs that we could have had for that price to get stroud. DO YOU NOT THINK HE CONSIDERED WHY JAX WAS LETTING HIM GO? if dick thos rogers was better he could have gotten him, and considering he coached rogers in his best season i'll go by him.

are you a pats fan? if so i have a size 13EEE allen edmonds here to send to your chest, SPECIAL DELIVERY!!

CHEST KICKS BABY!!!

my good buddy is a pats fan. do i like him? yes. do i care about him and his family? yes. will he have to have his chest cavity opened as a result of a barrage of heels to the sternum? yes.

colin, you are the !@#$knk man!

i will laugh like a happy school girl getting taken to her first prom when stroud and aaron have a two linemen one cup (where brady is the cup) party on tom tom. it will be fun as can be to watch his knee get popped and turned to dust while his throwing arm is broken, his throwing shoulder is dislocated, and his throwing rotator cuff is turned into and antipasta.

i will walk tall through a pats bar and kick every fat headed fake irish boston prick in the face while they cry into their pube filled pints of sam adams.

LOL

:thumbsup:

That was brilliant. Brought a tear to my eye.

I only wish the patriots* the worst.

There is a big set-up today in the lobby of my Boston office building. I'm told that the Kraft's foundation will have a silent auction and Tom Brady will be making an appearance.

I'm resisting the temptation to crash the party while wearing an Eli Manning jersey :lol:

Also - don't forget your video camera :censored: