Keyshawn tears Bills apart

K-Gun10

Per the article below Keyshawn warns Chad Johnson about his actions saying,

"I think Chad is going about it the wrong way," the ESPN analyst said. "I told Chad at the Super Bowl, 'Be careful what you wish for. Because when they bounce your butt and you wind up in Buffalo with J.P. Losman as your quarterback, you're going to be screaming."

Glad to see Losman and Buffalo is the laughing stock of the League when we beat the Bengals and Chad didn't do ****.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/footb...awn-chad_N.htm

So i guees Keyshawn wont be a bill.

"I think Chad is going about it the wrong way," the ESPN analyst said. "I told Chad at the Super Bowl, 'Be careful what you wish for. Because when they bounce your butt and you wind up in Buffalo with J.P. Losman as your quarterback, you're going to be screaming."

Glad to see Losman and Buffalo is the laughing stock of the League when we beat the Bengals and Chad didn't do ****.

Key foprgot to tell him to get a good looking clown suit and he could make a killing as a TV star <_<

your link doesn't work, but this one does

He is a bust down here. Steve Smith called him out last week. Also had a nice DUI this year

Last year MeShawn was all about slurping Jarrett and talked ad nauseum about "mentoring" him. Well Carolina thought so much of that idea that they cut him.

BTW: that was a complete clown suit. If Mayock wore that on TV he'd be laughed off screen. It wasn't flamboyant, it just plain clashed. I'll take Deion's neon green pimp suits any day because at least they coordinate and are ell tailored. MeShawn looked like a hobo. I was looking for the stick and a bag. Maybe he was doing an Al Jolson impersonation?

1. Keyshawn, while cold, may be right. JP is bad, and our O was bad, but Trent's our QB now, plus the Bills are on the up and up.

2. Chad has it good, Carson throwing to him, TJ opposite.

3. Chad almost killed when we played them last year <_< That hit rocked his world.

JP is not our QB anymore (shows what keshawn knows) - his point was hat chad has a franchise QB - its very stupid to want to leave. Keyshawn is a dumbass, he talks like he was some elite reciever, I believe he was a # 2 most of his career, a very good blocker and a tough player but not that great of a reciever for being the #1 pick of a draft

Andrea Bocelli, whilst furry, is not a woman. Try again

The general term, hirsute simply means hairy. This is different than "hirsutism," which you are referring to.

But you wouldn't know that because you are clearly logophobic. I've got my eye on you....anti-wordite.

The general term, hirsute simply means hairy. This is different than "hirsutism," which you are referring to.

But you wouldn't know that because you are clearly logophobic. I've got my eye on you....anti-wordite.

too....many...words.... <_<

We should stop though as many here are Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobes and are not doxophobic about it.

I'm not a Keyshawn by any stretch of the imagination but how wrong is he? He's also kind of a glamour boy from California and the thought of Buffalo and it's climate isn't the most appealing. I will say that Keyshawn was pretty cool about Buffalo's draft and gave them credit for it.

Let's face it, that's why we're all Buffalo fans. There's something to be said about what draws us to this fanchise and team. It's like the more we get dumped on the more we pull for this morbid organization. We are all waiting for them to win the big one but when they do, do you think the attraction might wane abit? If we won that first Super Bowl, I wonder what the general consensus would be today.

Why does Meshawn even get a forum to spout off his idiotic views? The dude is a loudmouth attention whore

Remember when Boomer and the rest of ESPN used to rake him across the coals when he wrote that book? WTF is he doing at Bristol now? :w00t:

Why does Meshawn even get a forum to spout off his idiotic views? The dude is a loudmouth attention whore

Just as how Michael Irvin is able to provide forums for players like Pacman Jones to allow them to continue to make millions when they allegedly behaved badly in society....why not the harmless keyshawn...