Teams under the radar

NFL Network the hosts were asked what team is under the radar. Tom Waddel said the Buffalo Bills, he mentioned the free agent pick ups & said we had a good draft. He said this is a team with talent on it. <_<

That is good....Howoever, this team still has quite a few question marks...that is the court of the players and hopefully they will step up...

1. Identity of the starting QB. Hopefully Edwards will grab this and lock it up for many years to come.

2. TE - Still no pass catching TE to take the pressure of a young QB

3. Center - Did not address it in FA or Draft. If the bills want to be a power running team, it needs its center to step up

4. Pass Rush - Was disappointing last year...Hopefully they can get better with better interior play and the return of Pos.

5. Still a big question mark at Free Safety...Simpson is the hope, but we are yet to see that from him.

And Finally, hope the bills avoid the INJURY BUG unlike last year......

After all, besides NE, SD and Colts, which team has a fully loaded roster.....

Honestly, it has been a while (2003?) since anyone said that about a Buffalo roster, and even then, we knew the team had holes (OL, primarily).

If you've got the talent, it comes down to coaching, strategy, and execution. We'll see what we've got in those areas this fall.

if trent comes on and shows he can be the man, then we kick ass this year.

that's really what it comes down too -- we need more weapons on O, and i could go for an upgrade at FS, maybe some more interior blocking, but really we have tons of guys in place now. we need the young kid to come on strong.

if trent comes on and shows he can be the man, then we kick ass this year.

that's really what it comes down too -- we need more weapons on O, and i could go for an upgrade at FS, maybe some more interior blocking, but really we have tons of guys in place now. we need the young kid to come on strong.

Yes. While he's under pressure to perform, I think Trent will emerge. Think about it, he played well as a third round pick rookie being thrown into the fire while spending the whole offseason as a backup. Now, he is named the starter, has the whole offseason to learn the playbook, and get in the reps with our number one offence. He will be better, and can only get better.

NFL Network the hosts were asked what team is under the radar. Tom Waddel said the Buffalo Bills, he mentioned the free agent pick ups & said we had a good draft. He said this is a team with talent on it. <_<

Dang! We're not under the radar anymore!

Yes. While he's under pressure to perform, I think Trent will emerge. Think about it, he played well as a third round pick rookie being thrown into the fire while spending the whole offseason as a backup. Now, he is named the starter, has the whole offseason to learn the playbook, and get in the reps with our number one offence. He will be better, and can only get better.

I hope he does... our whole season depends on this player IMO

I'm curious about what happens at center and TE. Both Teyo Johnson and Courtney Anderson are really big receiving targets who could surprise. They must have faith in Fowler because I don't really see anyone on the roster who will challenge him for the starting job. As far as FS goes, I have faith that Simpson will return and make good on his promising rookie season.

If too many people say we're under the radar, I think that means we're not under the radar anymore.

I concur with that. Its the last label that you want to recieve because it means A) That you haven't actually done anything yet. and2) at least one preseason hype pick always goes flat like the niners last year or miami two years ago. I think we are looking good though.

I'm curious about what happens at center and TE. Both Teyo Johnson and Courtney Anderson are really big receiving targets who could surprise. They must have faith in Fowler because I don't really see anyone on the roster who will challenge him for the starting job. As far as FS goes, I have faith that Simpson will return and make good on his promising rookie season.

same here. It does seem the coaches have a lot of faith in Fowler. I think our line is pretty solid, with Fowler being the weak link and depth a concern. I too have faith in Simpson. Hopefully he turns out to be the player that we are hoping. As far as TE- I am very confused. Fine looks like he will be a nice target for Trent and work the underneath routes. Royal will play a lot based on his blocking skills. Courtney and Teyo both have size and talent, but are rusty. And what about Schouman? It is a very crowded position, it will be interesting to see who steps up. For the first time in a awhile, we have a surplus of talent on the roster. Cuts are gonna be difficult, and some good players will be cut when we trim down to 53

That sounds a little dramatic, no?

dramatic, maybe. I think though he is dead on and i believe trent will make the 2nd year leap and lead this team, if he regresses then no playoffs. no excuses for trent or whoever is under center this team has the pieces to be a wildcard, just need the QB leadership. I think we have the the right guy taking the snaps to get it done!