OFFICIAL: 3pm is here 2008 Draft Thread

You trade up if there is a huge drop between the next two guys at the position. It should be pretty obvious at this point that none of the WRs graded out that high above the others.

Yep. They've probably got two or three rated about the same and as long as two of them are still on the board, they'll just keep waiting.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Donnie Avery to the Rams. I like that pick a lot more than everyone else probably will. I thought he'd get lost in the shuffle with all of these taller guys and go in R3 and seeing him go in the 30s doesn't surprise me. I am surprised that he's the first WR off the board, though.

Donnie Avery to the Rams. I like that pick a lot more than everyone else probably will. I thought he'd get lost in the shuffle with all of these taller guys and go in R3 and seeing him go in the 30s doesn't surprise me. I am surprised that he's the first WR off the board, though.

Overall I liked him too, but haven't paid him any notice because of his size....just like Jackson. Here's hoping Washington takes Jackson and leaves the big guys alone!