OFFICIAL: 3pm is here 2008 Draft Thread

I think we are trading up to get our WR........

Depending on how the WRs start coming off the board, I think there is a good chance they trade up for a WR.

Yeah. There should be some corners and lineman going now. With a couple RBs. We should have a very good chance at grabbing a top WR.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best CB in the class. I am alright with that pick. BTW was that Mark Vader sporting the Reed jersey?

He is in our Bills group here in SJ and that wasn't him. I was looking for him. He meets with Pinto Ken.

Just as much as I was hoping for a trade down, I REALLY hope we don't trade down. I think we can get a solid WR in the second while hanging on to our 3rd for a TE. I think we can really find 3 starters to fill our 3 main holes.

I like the pick. I like the value at 11, a player at a position of great need, and a chance to take the top rated corner on your board. Not a flashy choice, but definitely a solid pick that shores up a major hole inthe dyke.

God I hope Nelson isn't the guy! Sweed is much more of a game changer.

I have a feeling that the guy they want is James Hardy.

I really hope they aren't planning on taking Malcolm Kelly at 41. Too many big WRs who can't run have flopped in recent years for me to be anything but skeptical of that one.

I like the pick. I like the value at 11, a player at a position of great need, and a chance to take the top rated corner on your board. Not a flashy choice, but definitely a solid pick that shores up a major hole inthe dyke.

Also returning kicks, maybe protect McGee a little. Nice, if not flashy pick, should help from day 1.

I have a feeling that the guy they want is James Hardy.

I really hope they aren't planning on taking Malcolm Kelly at 41. Too many big WRs who can't run have flopped in recent years for me to be anything but skeptical of that one.

Yeah. It'll be Hardy if he's around.