If the Bills Keep Losman....We will go NOWHERE.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WAS JUST WIT KELSEY SATURDAY NIGHT

...which means he wouldn't have heard about it yet if...

BELEIVE ME THEY STARTED TALKING MONDAY

... so you'll have to excuse our skepticism for now. By the way... CAPS LOCK? It's one of those message board things; people think you're yelling at them when you type in all caps. Thanks.

When is this team going to learn??? We can not have two potential starters going into next season. Yes the job has been given Trent Edwards, but as soon as he shows any signs of struggling the whispers of JP will start circulating on these very boards. Yea yea it can be said why not have two good quarterbacks when you can, but as recent history shows (Reich and Kelly were a good tandem hence the "recent") if the Bills keep losman it will no doubt ably kill us. Trent is still a young QB, and he's going to have bad games but he needs to know he's the guy and that he doesn't have Losman waiting for him to mess up. Not having losman gives Trent control of this team and a clear state of mind with one focus winning games, not the starting QB position.

His knacks are the deep ball, well just today buffalobills.com released a story saying he's added about 15-20 lbs. Just ask Tom Brady what weight lifting after his rookie year did for him. The fact is he has what JP doesnt, a head on his shoulders. JP gets through his reads about as fast as I get through quantum physics. This is a gift that Trent has, all the good QB's have it.

Bottom line, with the draft coming up soon, trade JP and get a 3-4-5 rd pick, whatever we can, and sign a vetran like a Trent Dilfer, or a Quinn Gray. Better yet Craig Nall is still available for the most part he knows the system (i realize we have new Offensive Coordinator) and not to mention the players. He would be a very good backup and he wouldn't threaten Trent for the starting job.

Get rid of JP and end all this rotating quarterback crap. If we do that, then we'll have a far better 08-09 season. :pirate:

The problem is if the front office/coaching staff even care what the fans think about anything. The fans are there to hand over their money, clap their hands and keep their mouths shut. Leave the thinking to the people who are payed to do it.

Why not just sign Joe from off the streets to be the backup- then there won't be any chance of him stepping in.

LOSMAN IS GOING TO MIAMI TRUST ME ON THIS I KNOW A FEW OF THE BUFFALO BILLS PLAYERS AND BILLS ARE TRYING TO TRADE LOSMAN AND OUR 2ND ROUND PICK AND 4TH RD PICK FOR MIAMIS 2ND ROUND PICK
Makes no sense at all. I know a few bills players as well and they told me to tell you that you don't.

WERE ELSE WOULD I HERE THAT FROM I AM NOT GOING TO SIT HERE AND MAKE UP SOME THING TO GET EVERY 1 EXCITED OVER NOTHING

I think you would,no way three players for a 2nd round pick? What are you bored on spring break.

When is this team going to learn??? We can not have two potential starters going into next season. Yes the job has been given Trent Edwards, but as soon as he shows any signs of struggling the whispers of JP will start circulating on these very boards. Yea yea it can be said why not have two good quarterbacks when you can, but as recent history shows (Reich and Kelly were a good tandem hence the "recent") if the Bills keep losman it will no doubt ably kill us. Trent is still a young QB, and he's going to have bad games but he needs to know he's the guy and that he doesn't have Losman waiting for him to mess up. Not having losman gives Trent control of this team and a clear state of mind with one focus winning games, not the starting QB position.

His knacks are the deep ball, well just today buffalobills.com released a story saying he's added about 15-20 lbs. Just ask Tom Brady what weight lifting after his rookie year did for him. The fact is he has what JP doesnt, a head on his shoulders. JP gets through his reads about as fast as I get through quantum physics. This is a gift that Trent has, all the good QB's have it.

Bottom line, with the draft coming up soon, trade JP and get a 3-4-5 rd pick, whatever we can, and sign a vetran like a Trent Dilfer, or a Quinn Gray. Better yet Craig Nall is still available for the most part he knows the system (i realize we have new Offensive Coordinator) and not to mention the players. He would be a very good backup and he wouldn't threaten Trent for the starting job.

Get rid of JP and end all this rotating quarterback crap. If we do that, then we'll have a far better 08-09 season. :pirate:

As said before, TE still has yet to prove he's the guy. He has some things he appears to be better at, but the long ball isn't one of them, and the stats say JP is also the better of the two with the check downs, believe it or not. Personally, I'd like them to keep JP unless they can get a second rounder (minimum or similar value) for him.

TE has a strange throwing motion and I believe that may hamper his long ball more than we'd care to admit.

The problem is if the front office/coaching staff even care what the fans think about anything. The fans are there to hand over their money, clap their hands and keep their mouths shut. Leave the thinking to the people who are payed to do it.

Why not just sign Joe from off the streets to be the backup- then there won't be any chance of him stepping in.

If I was a GM I wouldn't care what anybody but my staff thought about anything relating to the organization.