If the Bills Keep Losman....We will go NOWHERE.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is this team going to learn??? We can not have two potential starters going into next season. Yes the job has been given Trent Edwards, but as soon as he shows any signs of struggling the whispers of JP will start circulating on these very boards. Yea yea it can be said why not have two good quarterbacks when you can, but as recent history shows (Reich and Kelly were a good tandem hence the "recent") if the Bills keep losman it will no doubt ably kill us. Trent is still a young QB, and he's going to have bad games but he needs to know he's the guy and that he doesn't have Losman waiting for him to mess up. Not having losman gives Trent control of this team and a clear state of mind with one focus winning games, not the starting QB position.

His knacks are the deep ball, well just today buffalobills.com released a story saying he's added about 15-20 lbs. Just ask Tom Brady what weight lifting after his rookie year did for him. The fact is he has what JP doesnt, a head on his shoulders. JP gets through his reads about as fast as I get through quantum physics. This is a gift that Trent has, all the good QB's have it.

Bottom line, with the draft coming up soon, trade JP and get a 3-4-5 rd pick, whatever we can, and sign a vetran like a Trent Dilfer, or a Quinn Gray. Better yet Craig Nall is still available for the most part he knows the system (i realize we have new Offensive Coordinator) and not to mention the players. He would be a very good backup and he wouldn't threaten Trent for the starting job.

Get rid of JP and end all this rotating quarterback crap. If we do that, then we'll have a far better 08-09 season. :pirate:

The title of this thread should be corrected to read "If the Bills keep Jauron....We will go NOWHERE".

When is this team going to learn??? We can not have two potential starters going into next season. Yes the job has been given Trent Edwards, but as soon as he shows any signs of struggling the whispers of JP will start circulating on these very boards. Yea yea it can be said why not have two good quarterbacks when you can, but as recent history shows (Reich and Kelly were a good tandem hence the "recent") if the Bills keep losman it will no doubt ably kill us. Trent is still a young QB, and he's going to have bad games but he needs to know he's the guy and that he doesn't have Losman waiting for him to mess up. Not having losman gives Trent control of this team and a clear state of mind with one focus winning games, not the starting QB position.

His knacks are the deep ball, well just today buffalobills.com released a story saying he's added about 15-20 lbs. Just ask Tom Brady what weight lifting after his rookie year did for him. The fact is he has what JP doesnt, a head on his shoulders. JP gets through his reads about as fast as I get through quantum physics. This is a gift that Trent has, all the good QB's have it.

Bottom line, with the draft coming up soon, trade JP and get a 3-4-5 rd pick, whatever we can, and sign a vetran like a Trent Dilfer, or a Quinn Gray. Better yet Craig Nall is still available for the most part he knows the system (i realize we have new Offensive Coordinator) and not to mention the players. He would be a very good backup and he wouldn't threaten Trent for the starting job.

Get rid of JP and end all this rotating quarterback crap. If we do that, then we'll have a far better 08-09 season. :pirate:

My favorite part of this entire post: The new phrase "No doubt ably"

and your vetEran QB Quinn Gray is signed. and Trent Dilfer is washed up as they can be.

My favorite part of this entire post: The new phrase "No doubt ably"

and your vetEran QB Quinn Gray is signed. and Trent Dilfer is washed up as they can be.

Yea I see that he signed with Houston now, I was looking at the list of FA's on NFL.com and they must have not updated it.

And I don't think that blogs have a great affect on whether or not GM's make certain decisions, but I don't think you can argue with the fact that the fans have a greater impact then one might think. Yea we feed them money, and if we don't feed them money they die. Footballs a business, if you're a car salesman do you not listen to the consumer when they say their product is no good? No they adapt to their consumer, just like NFL teams do, especially Buffalo as small of a market as they are if their fans aren't spending our blue collar money on their team they're in trouble. No Jauron isn't blogging on the "Stadium Wall," but he knows what the fans are saying whether they know it or not.

(If you want an even better example of this look at the Public Relations fiasco the Sabres are going through, the PR department KNEW that they had to come out and say we're going to be active in the off season or they would potentially lose the large fan base they're building because of their lack of commitment to their team, now we'll see what they'll actually do, but nonetheless the fans dissatisfaction with the team definitely caused them to come out and say change was coming.

Well this flat state of Ohio has a tornado warning, gotta turn on the weather channel...GO BILLS!

Your opinion has been noted more than once expert. If you have anything else to add to the board we are more than willing to hear it

Does he have anything else to add, besides Losman is gone, "take it to the bank"??

man i miss the good old days of Billdo talking about how he spends his time riding the bus with janitors to thank them and make them feel better about themselves for what they do...

Your opinion has been noted more than once expert. If you have anything else to add to the board we are more than willing to hear it

I know.

But I don't want to just manufacture additional opinions because there are readers waiting for new insight .

When I have something of true relavance I will be sure to pass it on.

I know.

But I don't want to just manufacture additional opinions because there are readers waiting for new insight .

When I have something of true relavance I will be sure to pass it on.

If that was the case, your post count would still be at zero......

Go Bills!

Well we know that I was the source of insight as to why Losman won't be here next year.

And it seems that most have now adopted that logic , very few now expect Jp to be here next season.

You don't see any further talk about what he might do if Edwards was to get hurt.

The second was a post about lee evans as a malcontent but they took that post down.

I guess that was just too sensitive a topic for young ears.

I know that people want more expert opinion but I can't hurdle the obstacle of censorship.

I'll do my best under these circumstances to bring the substance that this forum lacks.

Well we know that I was the source of insight as to why Losman won't be here next year.

And it seems that most have now adopted that logic , very few now expect Jp to be here next season.

You don't see any further talk about what he might do if Edwards was to get hurt.

The second was a post about lee evans as a malcontent but they took that post down.

I know that people want more expert opinion but I can't hurdle the obstacle of censorship.

I'll do my best under these circumstances to bring the substance that this forum lacks.

you do realize that the majority of the people here are doing nothing but mocking you correct? You can't be that self absorbed not to see that

You were the source of insight? is it hard to suck your own dick? This board was a great source of insight and good football talk before you ever got here. The whole Losman not being a starter was decided during the season by the coaching staff, not you. You came in and repeated what had been talked about since Edwards looked poised in a preseason game. Dont for one second think you came in a hearded us lost bills fans. If anything All you did was restart a crusade most Bills fans just want to see end. Im my profesional opinion you have helped make this board close to unreadable. I cant read a thread where you don't attack JP. We get it you dont like him. Feel free to discuss other topics and enlighten us there, or just shut up