Matt Leinart - My new favorite player

JoeF

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leinart is the white McGahee. He is more interested in being a celebrity and the peaks of being a pro athlete than actually being a great player. He has bust written all over him.

P.S. That said, I would love to party with Leinart. I just won't want him as my team's QB.

I didn't say it was. If you read what I posted I said that Whisenhunt probably doesn't care either. He's just saying the right thing for the team. It's really not a big deal. Next time he just needs to be more careful when it comes to having pictures of what he does at home plastered all over the internet and TV. The NFL is all about image. Theirs is looking worse than the NBA's lately.

Exactly. Check your cameras at the door.

Funny. I just don't see why everyone is making a big deal of this. It's the offseason and if Leinart wants to party let him. I don't see how people think that what he's doing now will affect him in 3 months.

It might, how long do crabs rummage around in your ugly bits for? :lol:

Funny. I just don't see why everyone is making a big deal of this. It's the offseason and if Leinart wants to party let him. I don't see how people think that what he's doing now will affect him in 3 months.

But god forbid Trent goes back to read the bible in California for a couple months.

It wouldn't be a problem, aslong as the pics of it don't end up plastered all over the internet and he isn't partying with Alcohol and girls who aren't old enough to drink

We really have sunk as a society, haven't we?

Yes and no. Obviously, Chris Henry and Pacman are repeat offenders. They have proven time and time again that they can't stay out of trouble. The only things Leinart has to be worried about are: 1) That these girls aren't underage. He could get busted for that. 2) That the only headlines he makes for the Cardinals franchise are good, sports-related ones.

We really have sunk as a society, haven't we?

Sunk to what? I just don't understand all the lamenting and hand-wringing over the perception that modern day athletes are somehow morally inferior, yet at the same time espousing fantasy ideas about the athletes of the "good old days".

Sorry, they're one and the same.

Party at Matt's house

Photo 1: Just being the gentleman

Photo 2: Exhibiting proper use of the hot tub

Whisenhunt says he's disappointed....I am disappointed too--I expected 6 fine young women in the tub -- not just four...

Wisenhunt is probably disappointed that he can't have four young, hot girls with bangin' bodies ready to have an orgy with him at his command...