Sunday - ham or ?

mead107

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a bit of pork shoulder in the freezer which I pulled out and was going to slow braise today for carnitas for tomorrow. The shoulder was sitting on the counter thawing this afternoon. I unwrapped it to take a look to see if it was thawed.

We'll be having grilled homemade sausages. I really need to start labeling things I put in the freezer.

I had a bit of pork shoulder in the freezer which I pulled out and was going to slow braise today for carnitas for tomorrow. The shoulder was sitting on the counter thawing this afternoon. I unwrapped it to take a look to see if it was thawed.

We'll be having grilled homemade sausages. I really need to start labeling things I put in the freezer.

So you were gonna pull your pork but now you have to pull your sausage?! :wallbash:

Sausage! ;)

:wallbash:

Baloney and cheese sandwich for lunch and a ham steak for dinner. I'm going out to do my hobby, geocaching, on a nice day in the low 70s. will eat the sandwich while I am out walking and have the ham steak when I get home about sundown.

turkey

ham

fresh polish sausage

smoked polish sausage

Dib,,,Holy Cow what a meal...Send me an invite next time...

Although Mrs. Lew did prepare a great lunch:

B L T's

and dinner was ham and potatoes au gratin...pecan pie for dessert.

She won't let you drink?

There's not even alcohol in the house. The borther-in-laws and me want to knock a couple back before we go to every holiday there, but mother-in-law won't let us. And you don't want to get her pissed.